PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is to get my Dragon!!!

Neil Dearman
10-30-2013, 09:21 AM
I just hope they start shipping them out before the end of the year that would be the best Christmas Present ever. Please Santa I have been really good this year :)

Thomas Koch
10-30-2013, 03:11 PM
NAB.

Will Keir
10-30-2013, 03:24 PM
OH yeah, that would be nice for Santa to drop off a Dragon.

Milano Questa
10-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Unless you own a Epic M, you should be happy to have a Dragon by summer next year...

So much for the 'dragon begins now'.... +1 year.

Michael Jarvis
10-30-2013, 04:16 PM
As long as they are shipping by NAB this year I'm cool with the wait. I am still shooting great stuff with my current rig. I can handle a year wait. If its after NAB, then it would seem like its been a bit long. Hopefully a few more will be out in the wild before then.

I remember waiting like 5 years for that Redrock Micro Remote. This isn't too bad. Until then, I'm gonna keep make'n em pretty pictures.

Patrick Tresch
10-30-2013, 04:33 PM
When the Dragon programm was announced I predicted april-mai 2014 for common users.

Pat

Asif Limbada
10-30-2013, 04:35 PM
wishful thinking :(

Brian Merlen
10-30-2013, 05:17 PM
You guys need to chillax, it'll arrive when it arrives. Until then I guess we need to settle for 5k images dumbed down to 720p deliverables...:undecided:

But seriously it'll eventually come out, and then we'll all love it, and then they'll come out with something better a few years down the line, and everyone will be groaning for theirs again...tis the nature of the beast...yall think you got it bad, I'm at the bottom of the list for upgrades and I still am on cloud nine just to one day get it! So I hope you guys find something else to distract you until your Dragon emerges, I signed up Sept 4th for mine, so that must put me pretty much dead last lmfao

Will Keir
11-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Hey they might surprise us.

Unless you own a Epic M, you should be happy to have a Dragon by summer next year...

So much for the 'dragon begins now'.... +1 year.

Ken Wilson
11-01-2013, 01:24 PM
I just hope they start shipping them out before the end of the year that would be the best Christmas Present ever. Please Santa I have been really good this year :)

In your case Santa will keep it for a few days to take some awesome videos of Rudolph you may see them at vimeo if you lucky.

Shane Kelly
11-01-2013, 05:57 PM
When the Dragon programm was announced I predicted april-mai 2014 for common users.

Pat

I thought the same thing, especially after the theatre piece of sensor replacement at NAB this year. I bought a f55 soon after. My epic is still working a lot but they really need to get that sensor out there or they'll be left in the dust.

Isaac Marchionna
11-01-2013, 07:36 PM
I thought the same thing, especially after the theatre piece of sensor replacement at NAB this year. I bought a f55 soon after. My epic is still working a lot but they really need to get that sensor out there or they'll be left in the dust.

The more I work with the F55 the more I'm favoring it these days.

I'm trying to be realistic about Dragon, but yeah...NAB seems hopeful, but I'm not holding my breath. 6K for 6K.