PDA

View Full Version : The Scarlet so soon!!

cinemano
04-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Scarlet is coming so soon.. :biggrin:
I wonder if the price will be like the hv20, or more like the hvx200 (today not the price when it came out..)

futurereduser
04-04-2008, 05:32 AM
You ar incorrect.The Prototype of the Prototype is soon to be Viewed nothing else.

KeithHill
04-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Whatever ends up being unveiled I hope it is something that I can plan on getting before my actually commitement to a full blown Red One. Something that will fill in the space/market currently occupied by Panasonics DVX/HVX and Sony's EX-1, etc. That would be a great blow to the market and really shake things up.

After using my DVX100A for a couple of years now. I really am looking for an HD replacement (though I plan to keep my DVX). So, whatever Scarlet is I hope it's something that I can afford until I can afford a RED ONE.

futurereduser
04-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Keith i am in total agreement.I wish RED Could release product faster since it is so Anticipated like Scarlet.But to be fair they did deliver RED One on time

fightordie
04-04-2008, 12:27 PM
You ar incorrect.The Prototype of the Prototype is soon to be Viewed nothing else.

What did I miss. Jim said that no reservations will be taken for scarlet. That can mean several things. Where was it posted of only being a prototype of a prototype?

futurereduser
04-04-2008, 03:22 PM
That was me having a little fun on the fact that the original RED One kind of went that way.

hamtheman
04-05-2008, 12:39 PM
I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!