PDA

View Full Version : Dragons in Rio, that's a wrap on "Pele' Birth of a Legend"

Michael Kowalczyk
11-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Just wrapped on "Pele Birth of a Legend" in Rio de Janeiro and wanted to say Thank You to everyone at RED for all the help and support throughout our shoot!

The cameras images are amazing and it has been a pleasure to be able to work hands on with the Dragons in such an early state.

It's been a long shoot but I hope to be able to write more when I get a minute to take a breather.

I promise everyone waiting for their Dragons, the wait will be worth it!

- Michael Kowalczyk
- D.I.T

Phil Holland
11-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Congrats Michael. Been spying on the bts of what you guys have been up to. Looking forward to the film.

Carlos Reyes
11-25-2013, 11:04 PM
Dragon, Brazil, football, Mathew Libatique, so many reasons to look forward to this film! Would love to hear more about the experience of working with Dragon on a feature film once you've had a well deserved breather. Must have been exciting putting it through its paces so early in its existence.

Curran Giddens
11-26-2013, 06:04 AM
Dragon, Brazil, football, Mathew Libatique, so many reasons to look forward to this film! Would love to hear more about the experience of working with Dragon on a feature film...

Sounds like my dream job!

Julio Bautista
11-26-2013, 06:28 AM
Really looking forward to seeing the film.

Bob Gundu
11-26-2013, 08:12 AM
Is this officially the first feature film to use dragon? Or maybe transformers is?

Ken Wilson
11-26-2013, 08:15 AM
I'll watch any doc about Pele even if it's with an HVX-200 and anything with a Dragon because is a Dragon so for me is a win win, a must watch ;-)

Daniel Grosseman
11-26-2013, 11:24 AM
It was a pleasure to be 'c camera operator' on this project. I can attest that the dragons were nothing short of amazing and that Matty is the right guy to bring them to their maximum!