PDA

View Full Version : Dear Jim...

CK Olsen
04-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Could ya throw us a bone and at least let us know what payment forms you'll be accepting for whatever it is you may or may not be selling on the floor at NAB?

I'm hoping you'll take at least one of the majors like Visa/MC/Discover or AMEX, but if I have to bring a big bucket full of gold bullion with me through airport security, I'd rather plan for that now...

Jannard
04-09-2008, 07:38 PM
We will not be selling anything at NAB...

Jim

killfilm
04-09-2008, 07:41 PM
so, will one be able to order or put a deposit down afterwards....silence....

Joshua Murray
04-09-2008, 07:45 PM
So you'll be giving Scarlet away for free!!! Awesome! ;)

Bing Bailey
04-09-2008, 09:12 PM
no they'll be putting a steak through sony's heart for banning the use of RED on their movies and throwing down the gauntlet

Shawn Nelson
04-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Jim

Cool! It was a big logistical distraction having tons of people attempting to place orders at the booth last year.

Jannard
04-09-2008, 09:24 PM
No order distraction and shorter lines at the box office... that's the goal.

This year's presentation in the theater is 9 minutes long, compared to 14 (with credits) last year. Outside entrance will give us more room in the booth. We're learning. (I hope).

Jim

Jim

killfilm
04-09-2008, 09:47 PM
No order distraction and shorter lines at the box office... that's the goal.

This year's presentation in the theater is 9 minutes long, compared to 14 (with credits) last year. Outside entrance will give us more room in the booth. We're learning. (I hope).

Jim

Jim

yah Jim, someone has to do something about those lines at the box office.
things are getting out of hand when they run the playground.

I wanna do another production for scarlet other than the movie trailer, thats my gift to you for revolutionizing the industry. I hope those same people who looked at your original website with the race care pictures are the ones pooing their pants now.

Mr. Jannard, i dont wanna sound weird or anything, you are not my idol BUT you are one of my favorite technological minds in our time. May God guide you in your good intentions. good night.

Peter Majtan
04-09-2008, 10:35 PM

Jim

Well Brooke - there is something else You can add to the "What we know..." thread:

- Scarlet won't be selling at NAB

Watch out for the tsunami caused by an earthquake caused by all the huge rocks falling from the chests of most japanese execs (Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, etc...) :ph34r:

CK Olsen
04-10-2008, 05:14 AM
...Lugging that bucket around is such a pain.

See you (and Scarlet) in 99 hours...

Ameer Azari
04-10-2008, 12:32 PM
See you (and Scarlet) in 99 hours...

Can someone start a count down or something?
that would be cool

John Caballero
04-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Ameer Ally, you can have the honor and start it!

Ameer Azari
04-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Ameer Ally, you can have the honor and start it!

yeah, but how do I do that?

I'd be glad to but as far as internet and forums are concerned I'm clueless...

I may be sixteen but I'm about as technologically advanced as my Grandmother, who still walks the one hour journey (15 minutes by car) to town because QUOTE: "Cars pollute the atmosphere therefore they are evil and should be neglected and left to rot in car dealerships (which are also evil), AMEER! Stop playing with that horrible iMac of yours!!"

See...

but I would be honored if someone showed me how to start a count down :innocent:

John Caballero
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Although I am wayyyyy older than you I am pretty new to the forums. Can somedy please help here?

John Caballero
04-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I guess you to star a thread of course and make the announcement.

Ameer Azari
04-10-2008, 12:46 PM
oh well...the countdown exists in our hearts

don't bother yourself about it...

RED people are so friendly, they should start a religion or something

Ameer Azari
04-10-2008, 12:48 PM
I guess you can start a thread?

and then, every hour I can log on and edit it...

just kidding. I've gotta go to bed now...I have an early rise tomorrow, morning jog to the city centre, speaking of which, that'll make some pretty good scarlet footage...ahhh scarlet footage

John Caballero
04-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Happy Scarlet dreams!

Ameer Azari
04-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Happy Scarlet dreams!

Good Night