PDA

View Full Version : Sport action photoshooting with ski alpine star Marcel Hirscher on RED Epic Dragon 6K

Andreas Tröster
11-03-2014, 04:43 AM
Hy Folks,

I´m new here in the reduser.net forum and I´m one of the owners of the company BILDSYMPHONIE (www.bildsymphonie.at (http://www.bildsymphonie.at)) from Salzburg, Austria. I will post a making-of video and final stills of a really special photoshooting with ski alpine star Marcel Hirscher. We tried to shoot sport action moves with a RED Epic Dragon in 6k. We filmed sequences and took out the perfect pictures in high quality for magazines and news papers in europe. Because it was summer, we shot him during his motocross summer training. Marcel Hirscher was so impressed that he booked us for a RED Dragon shooting in winter during a snow training in giant slalom and slalom. It was amazing because this was our first shoot on RED. RED Germany was so cooperative, that they supported us for the shooting day with a RED Epic Dragon with the new sensor. Kristin Geyer of RED germany was with us the whole shooting day and gave us a hand when we needed it. It was an awesome day with Marcel Hirscher and the whole crew, and the result was amazing. BILDSYMPHONIE is an creative company for photography and the shooting on RED was so impressive, that we will take photoshootings on RED Epic Dragon in our offer under the name of Speed-Snap. For us it was great to see, that photography and film can go hand in hand in future.
Finally I will post the edited stills, and the making of video here in this forum.
I´m really tense what you think about our project and look forward to here your opinion.

Check out the making-of video of our RED Dragon "Speed-Snap" Shooting with Marcel Hirscher, produced by LAB42Films on RED Epic in 5K.

https://vimeo.com/108811242

Best regards from Austria, Andreas

Adam Rook
11-03-2014, 10:44 AM
I think it's brilliant! Nice shots Andreas. Those look great. Does it really get any better than this for action shots?? I think not. Well done.

Andreas Tröster
11-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Thank you so much Adam!

Nick Rodriquez
11-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Yea, the color correction on those shots you did was great. Love the textures in the riders faces.

Andreas Tröster
11-04-2014, 05:48 AM
Thanks Nick, the stills are very nice and the quality is amazing! we love it