PDA

View Full Version : Red One Accessories for Sale at Cost Price

Pawel Achtel
08-19-2008, 03:37 AM
I have the following accessories available for sale. Location Sydney, Australia. Asking purchase price. If you are based in Oz and want to save on shipping, this may be an attractive deal. All items in "as new" condition in original packaging.

Compact Flash 8GB $199.00
RED BOTTOM PLATE $600
STEEL 18-inch ROD $55 (each)
SHOULDER DOVETAIL $550 (o.n.o.)
RED HANDLE (Right) $250

Prices in USD. South Pacific Peso (a.k.a. Aussie Dollar) is welcome at the current conversion rate. I will ship overseas. Payment by PayPal is accepted. Direct bank deposit preferred. I will seperate items. Your choice of postage. Prices exclude GST (for Australian customers). Tax invoice will be issued. Contact me by email: pawel.achtel at 24x7.com.au
First in best served.

Any questions, just ask :biggrin:

Damien Molineaux
08-27-2008, 04:54 AM
Did you buy these items separately, or as part of the Base Production Pack ? (Besides the CF card of course.)

Your items, card aside, add up to $1510. BPP costs $1250, and also includes Cradle, Top Mount and Top Handle...

If you bought these as part of the BPP, that means you are offering to sell part of the pack for more than you paid for the whole thing. For one, I find that unethical ; and for two, do you really think people are going to fall for this ?

If you did buy these items separately, I'm sorry.

Damien

PS I guess your signature (ie. "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it") says it all...

Pawel Achtel
09-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Did you buy these items separately, or as part of the Base Production Pack ? (Besides the CF card of course.)

Your items, card aside, add up to $1510. BPP costs $1250, and also includes Cradle, Top Mount and Top Handle...

If you bought these as part of the BPP, that means you are offering to sell part of the pack for more than you paid for the whole thing. For one, I find that unethical ; and for two, do you really think people are going to fall for this ?

If you did buy these items separately, I'm sorry.

Damien

PS I guess your signature (ie. "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it") says it all...

No point making personal attacks.

If someone wants to purchase all the items as a pack, the price is, of course, negotiable just as are the prices of individual items and in line with purchase price. CF cards are NOT part of any pack, and I am selling them at less than cost, considering customs and postage costs to Australia. Are you suggesting that Red is also "unethical" by offering individual parts of production pack at a premium to the Pack?

This is a thread to post if you are interested in purchasing these items, not to have a go at the seller, OK?

M Hsu
09-06-2008, 08:41 AM
doesn't this belong in the job/equipment for hire section?

Pawel Achtel
09-06-2008, 03:43 PM
doesn't this belong in the job/equipment for hire section?

I wasn't sure and figured out that because of local nature of the offer, this place was more appropriate. My appology if I misplaced it :innocent:

M Hsu
09-06-2008, 04:49 PM
that is a valid point.. i just thought you might get more bites in the for hire section...