PDA

View Full Version : RED Logo

Jon Schellenger
12-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I was visiting some old threads I remember from way back about the RED Logo. I am getting ready to launch our new website, and I would like to have the RED logo with a link to www.red.com set up.

Jim said from some of the earlier posts it would be okay. I was wondering if that is still the case these days, and if you all knew where to download the logo. Did they ever make one available as vector graphics? Or something really large with an alpha channel?

Do all know where I can download the Logo?

Thanks again everyone! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Pierce Cook
12-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Not speaking for Jim/RED of course, but many people are still doing this. As far as the logo, it's all over the place. I think it's even high rez in a thread or two (if you want a straight on image) somewhere...

This is the png off the main page.

http://www.red.com/images/theme/logo.png

:)

Ido Karilla
12-12-2008, 10:39 PM
check here "shot on RED" LOGO by Jim.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showpost.php?p=219420&postcount=74

Jarred Land
12-13-2008, 01:10 AM
You MUST use the " Shot on RED" logo.

If you follow Pierce's suggestion and use the RED logo that has the RED ONE text on it, eventually the lawyers will come a knocking :)

Ido Karilla
12-13-2008, 05:36 AM

If you follow Pierce's suggestion and use the RED logo that has the RED ONE text on it, eventually the lawyers will come a knocking :)

Why wouldn't you add a download link from the support? This incuieries are poping to often, and with all that is shot on red this days it needs a clear address.

Pierce Cook
12-13-2008, 06:46 AM

:ohmy:

Hm, yes. Ignore what I said, haha...

Jarred Land
12-13-2008, 08:55 AM
Why wouldn't you add a download link from the support? This incuieries are poping to often, and with all that is shot on red this days it needs a clear address.

it has a clear address.. that page just is being updated on RED.com :)

Petr Dvorak
12-13-2008, 10:37 AM

Is "Shot on RED" logo used in Knowing or Che end credits?

Ido Karilla
12-13-2008, 11:05 AM
it has a clear address.. that page just is being updated on RED.com :)

Yes sure but I only ment an address to download the "SHOT ON RED" LOGO with out searching the forum or redemanding for it.

Jon Schellenger
12-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi Jarred,

No problem on the "shot on red" and we will provide a link to www.red.com for you guys.

I appreciate you guys posting up the .jpg version of it. I did see that on one of the earlier threads. I went ahead and copied it and I am sure it will be fine for what we need.

Just curious though, Jarred, do you guys have an eps or a illustrator version of that logo?

Thanks again guys-

Jarred Land
12-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Thank you for the support Status...

And unfortunately there is no vector based logo yet.

Jon Schellenger
12-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Jarred,

It is the least we could do. I am so proud of the fact that we are shooting on an industry changing camera. You guys have really given everyone a chance to do amazing things.

I will place the "shot on red" logo and get you guys a link for www.red.com. We wear that logo with honor guys!

I can't say what we are up to yet, but I think shortly, everyone will be very happy with we are about to offer.