PDA

View Full Version : Element Technica Open House

Chris Burket
01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Element Technica will be holding an open house on January 23rd beginning at 9:00am. We will be giving a tour of our design and manufacturing facilities as well as demonstrations of our current gear including the new Mantis handheld rig. There will also be a chance to discuss future equipment that Element is currently developing. We are eager to hear how everyone is the field is using our equipment and get feedback on what is needed in the field to make digital cinema cameras more user friendly.

We will also be able to screen reels so feel free to bring in DVDís or Blu-Ray discs.

To RSVP for this event, please email Chris Burket at Chris at ElementTechnica dot com

There is limited space, but if there is enough interest, we will hold multiple open houses. And if you can't make this date, please still send me an email and let me know you are interested in attending a future open house. And as always, everyone is always welcome to come by any day during business hours to check out our full line of accessories.

David Mutchler
01-16-2009, 04:37 PM
I want door prizes! Just kidding...no, I'm not.

Chris Burket
01-19-2009, 09:59 AM
We will have some cool swag to give away. And I should also mention that Curt from Viewfactor will be here to show off the new Inclino and Impero system.

Chris Burket
01-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are interested in the Viewfactor Demo with Curt, he will be here around 12:30.

Mickey Conway
01-23-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm hungry today will you have food at your event? How about some beer?
It would be great if you had a keg of Guinness..

Shawn Booth
01-23-2009, 11:23 AM
If you're in LA - go.

Curt's there with his great little motors....

Chris Burket
01-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks to all who came by. It was a fun day. Also thanks to Curt for doing a demo of the new Inclino and Impero. Very impressive system. We were also playing around with some cool mounting options with out speedy clamps. Here are a couple pictures of the receiver mounted to an ET Speedy Clamp. I just used a socket cap screw here but we'd use nice low profile button caps in the future.