PDA

View Full Version : DI & RED Post Workflow - ATLANTA

Lucas Wilson
03-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi all,

On Tuesday, March 17, I will be in Atlanta with several people from Facilis and ASSIMILATE's partner in the Southeast - Marshall Graphics.

We will be doing a day-long event and seminar on DI & RED Post Workflow with SCRATCH & Terrablock. This will be taking place at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, in the New York Meeting Room.

Seating is limited, and most slots are already filled. But, if you are interested in coming and taking a look at the latest SCRATCH has to offer in RED workflow, or in the latest in Facilis technology, please contact me offlist at lucas (at) assimilateinc (dot) com!

We are also doing private demonstrations on Wednesday at a few key facilities. These slots are pretty much gone, but if you really can't make it on Tuesday and need to take a look, let me know!

Best,

Lucas

Lucas Wilson
-----
Director, Business Development
ASSIMILATE, inc.
LA, CA, USA

m: 3(one)0 5(nine)3 1111
e: lucas (at) assimilateinc (dot) com

Seth Larney
03-11-2009, 05:37 AM
Hey Lucas,

Wondering if you might be thinking of video-ing any of these at any point for us over-seasers to maybe be able to watch? I'm not sure about the other OS scratch owners, but we would *really* love access to this kind of stuff.. wish I could be there!

Glad to see you back at work!
Cheers mate,
Seth (Chaotic Pictures - Sydney, Aus).