PDA

View Full Version : Is Quadro FX HD-SDI card available?

Harcharan Singh
03-24-2009, 06:47 AM
Hi,
Where can I get this optional card and further is it required for a Scratch configuration?
Thks
Harcharan

Lucas Wilson
03-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi,
Where can I get this optional card and further is it required for a Scratch configuration?
Thks
Harcharan

Harcharan,

You are asking a lot of questions about SCRATCH configuration on Reduser. Why not just contact ASSIMILATE directly? Please email me offlist at lucas (at) assimilateinc (dot) com, and I will connect you with the proper partner and they can help you assemble your system.

Unless, of course, you're using the 3.5 crackz build that is out there. In that case, your SDI card will not work regardless of where you get it. : )

Best,

Lucas
------
ASSIMILATE, inc.
LA, CA, USA

CŁneyt Kaya
03-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Hi,
Thks
Harcharan

its required if you want to monitor via hd sdi to a class a monitor (which you should do, if you want to colorgrade properly)

CŁneyt Kaya
03-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Harcharan,

Unless, of course, you're using the 3.5 crackz build that is out there.
Best,

Lucas
------
ASSIMILATE, inc.
LA, CA, USA

imho it doesnt make sense to use crack software, if you are using the software commercialy...
and to get a trial version to test is no problem...i guess its welcomed by assimilate.

relating to crackz. 3.5
asfaik it wouldnt make sense again, because the raw plugin works with 3.7 or 3.8? and you need to get it from assimilate.
scratch is on 4 or 4.1?

software thiefs are thiefs too.
it is nothing robin hood like in it.

Lucas Wilson
03-24-2009, 11:47 AM
imho it doesnt make sense to use crack software, if you are using the software commercialy...
and to get a trial version to test is no problem...i guess its welcomed by assimilate.

relating to crackz. 3.5
asfaik it wouldnt make sense again, because the raw plugin works with 3.7 or 3.8? and you need to get it from assimilate.
scratch is on 4 or 4.1?

software thiefs are thiefs too.
it is nothing robin hood like in it.

To be *completely* clear - I was NOT accusing Harchuran of using crackz code. I was just being cheeky! : )

Lucas

CŁneyt Kaya
03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
To be *completely* clear - I was NOT accusing Harchuran of using crackz code. I was just being cheeky! : )

Lucas

i know it was a joke...i laughed.

Carlos Filipe Sousa
03-31-2009, 06:09 AM
...Even so, Lucas, you helped (anyone using the crackz version) not to waist money on that daughterboard...
Maybe by saving that money people can start gathering for the licensed version!

Cheers Lucas,
Go easy on the heart "pump"...

From a long time DS user
Carlos Filipe

Harcharan Singh
04-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Hi Luki,
Purchase order given and advance paid for Scratch Finishing via Benchmark,India.

Harcharan

Seth Larney
04-13-2009, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the Scratch community, Harcharan!

You won't regret it, Scratch is an amazing piece of kit.
Cheers,
Seth