PDA

View Full Version : RED Middle East

Andrew clemson
05-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Hi All, Just sending out feelers to see how many people there are in the Gulf Region with R1s. Do we need a specific group? (or is there one already that I've missed?)

I can think of quite a few in Dubai/Abu Dhabi alone, and I'm betting there are lots more nearby.

Richard Ramos
05-03-2009, 06:30 AM
Hi Andrew. I am Richard Ramos based in Sharjah UAE (+97150 4534893) E:mail: richard@theocean.tv We recently received our RED ONE. I am still testing it, but for sure never learn all of it.

I also know that Nike Davidson has two RED ONES Nick@alchemyfilms.net

RikiButland
05-03-2009, 08:22 AM
I also have two complete kits

Brian Paris
05-04-2009, 04:07 AM
I am in Doha, Qatar. We just got our first R1. We will be testing it out in the next month and hopefully getting more for the fall semester.

Brian Paris
Northwestern University in Qatar

raufzaza
05-04-2009, 09:16 AM
we have our R1, 9 months ago, and I've finished 2 films with it, one is called SILEENA (based on Hala & the king.. play for Rahabani bros) directed by Mr. Hatem Ali, and the other is ( The long night) directed by Hatem Ali too, and 1 short film called ( haira ) directed by a talented Tunisian director Najwa Salama.
and for sure we have a lot to do with it.
I'm located at Damascus, Syria.
don't hesitate to PM if you have any questions or needs any help.

Andrew clemson
05-05-2009, 03:03 AM
Hi Andrew. I am Richard Ramos based in Sharjah UAE (+97150 4534893) E:mail: richard@theocean.tv We recently received our RED ONE. I am still testing it, but for sure never learn all of it.

I also know that Nike Davidson has two RED ONES Nick@alchemyfilms.net

Haha, yes, Nick's my boss, so Im very familiar with those particular cameras!