PDA

View Full Version : Importing multiple files: how do you do it?

Miguel "Macgregor" De Olaso
05-14-2009, 04:38 PM
So far im using the search function to find *001.r3d and then drop them in the timeline. Any better way?

Richard Andrewski
05-14-2009, 11:00 PM
You can grab a bunch of them in a windows explorer window and just drop them also on the timeline or in the project media area.

Roberto Lequeux
05-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Yea, that is what I do too. You can use the explorer window in Vegas and Crtl+click what you want, or Shift+click, or click and highlight, or a combination. The same works if you do it on a normal Windows explorer window and you drag them into the timeline.

donatello b
05-15-2009, 12:30 AM
i haven't used Media manager for a few years ...
you should be able to load in all clips into media manager then do a seach inside media manager and/or do a A-Z
once they are in A-Z order you should be able to drop them as a group into TL ?

Jeremiah McLamb
05-15-2009, 01:32 PM
it would be nice to be able to select a bunch of the .RDC folders drag them on the timeline and vegas put the appropriate .rd3 file on the timeline.

Roberto Lequeux
05-16-2009, 11:07 PM
So far im using the search function to find *001.r3d and then drop them in the timeline. Any better way?

Now I get what you are saying, having each clip in a folder you'd have to go into each and drag and drop one at a time. Thank you for sharing! :beer: