PDA

View Full Version : 8/18アップルストア銀座にてfcs3とredrocketをデモ

Kaku Ito
07-27-2009, 07:38 PM
8月18日にアップルストア銀座にてレッドワンセントラルワークショップを実施します。

ミューズテクスでは3回目となるアップルストア銀座にてのワークショップですが、これからは月刊ビデオαの 連載記事レッドワンセントラルとの連携企画として、アップルストア銀座にて約月一回定例でご提供することに なりました。

今回は以下の内容をご提供する予定です:
新ファイナルカットスタジオに於けるRED ONE対応機能ならびに環境のご紹介
REDROCKETとROCKETCINE-Xを使った現像
Rock Studio(桐島ローランド氏運営)のRED LAB, 「Rock R|C」開設のご紹介

(内容は事情により変更する場合もあります)

プレゼンター:伊藤格
提供:アップルストア銀座

日時:8月18日火曜日19:00より

皆様お誘い合わせの上お越し下さいます様お願い申し上げます。

Paul Leeming
07-28-2009, 02:17 AM
Hey Kaku,

are we involved in this also?

Cheers,

Paul

Kaku Ito
07-28-2009, 03:39 AM
No, not that I know of.

Paul Leeming
07-28-2009, 04:18 AM
Oh. Whose Red camera are you using?

Kaku Ito
07-28-2009, 04:39 AM
Oh. Whose Red camera are you using?

We are mainly showing the FCS3 workflow and the REDROCKET.

Paul Leeming
07-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Cool. Well if you need a camera you know where we live! ;) Might be good to use some build 20 footage to show off the new colour science to the audience.

I'll attend anyway just to watch, as it's always good to be able to help our clients with the latest info.

Cheers,

Paul

Kaku Ito
07-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Thanks Paul, everyone should be there.

Vincent Follézou
07-29-2009, 11:57 PM
Will try to go there, i'm very curious to see how fast the redrocket is and the the new color science.

I think it could be hepfull for newbie people to make some keynote presentation to explaine what is 4K, super 35 sensor, DOF, gamma, RAW... Think lot of people who come from the video world have not all the basement to really understand the RED world

Kaku Ito
07-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Hello Vincent,

Paul says he's coming to watch it so you should make contact with him so he can help you with that. Also he provides RED rentals and productions so if you need service in English, he's the best around in Japan.

Paul Leeming
07-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi Vincent! ;)

Kaku, Vincent is a friend of mine, has worked with me using the Red and came to one of the other sessions we gave in Ginza. I think what he means is that we should give people a basic explanation of Red and what it can do beyond the quick five minute intro, not for him but for everyone else interested in the new technology.

And Vincent, to answer that question, Visceral Psyche will be putting something together shortly! Actually tomorrow we'll be presenting a similar thing but on the Adobe side in Shinagawa.

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Leeming
07-30-2009, 10:09 AM
.... Also he provides RED rentals and productions so if you need service in English, he's the best around in Japan.
Best service, PERIOD! :sifone:

In English, Japanese, German, French, Dutch, Croatian, Spanish and more.... :laugh:

Cheers!

Paul

Kaku Ito
07-30-2009, 07:01 PM
I'd think the people attend this demo would be mostly people who are doing RED work already and Apple Store agrees for my presentation can target strictly professional. But I should ask the crowd if they need any explanation.

Vincent Follézou
07-30-2009, 10:40 PM
At the last event in Ginza, i saw lot of pepole taking lot of note. I think a little back to basic of 5 mins at the begining could be hepfull. Even with my background of CG artist (TV& feature film) and 6 year of video some few thing about REDONE was't easy for me at the begining.

I think lot of people who work no with REDONE have a video background but film background. Think like RAW, linear gamma, EDL, 4K, big sensor, shuter speed, offline edit could be difficult to understand.

Kaku Ito
07-31-2009, 12:45 AM
May I ask which one you attended? I had two in a row within a week. Very first one we did, which shared many of the same audience, we provided the RED ONE camera basics with Paul. We spend 15 minutes explained about the camera basics, then we omitted explaining so much on the second one. I'm pretty sure if we DO have camera basic explanation on EVERY workshop we provide, then people starts to say enough of that. I'm targeting the very top market which others don't provide in Japan and others can do more broaden basic educational sessions. We do spend our time to talk to the audience after the show, answering one question by questions, I believe that is better to the audience at least the one who are serious about knowing, since there are different levels of the audience.

If we want to discuss how we should give workshops then I'd rather do that on a separate thread. I'd welcome your association in the future workshop (since it's going to be an once a month series event, we have a lot to cover) if you don't mind helping for free (because we don't get paid for this workshop).

Kaku Ito
08-05-2009, 07:49 AM
レッドロケット稼働し始めました。アップルストアイベント、皆さんお楽しみに!

Kaku Ito
08-17-2009, 10:18 PM
アップルストア銀座イベント本日7時から8時までです。

無料ですので是非お気軽にお越し下さい。

Kaku Ito
08-18-2009, 06:45 AM
http://gallery.me.com/musetex/100121/_DSC0023/web.jpg?ver=12506020630001
沢山の方にご参加いただき誠にありがとうございました。

次回は9/2にユニクロマーチの制作事例紹介です。

次回もご参加いただきます様よろしくお願い申し上げます。

ワークショップの様子はこちら (http://gallery.me.com/musetex#100121&bgcolor=black&view=grid)