PDA

View Full Version : Olsons at IBC on RED Adobe HP and Assimilate

Obin Olson
09-05-2009, 11:24 AM
For anyone that is going to IBC Amariah and I will be at the Adobe Booth doing RED presentations:

Powering a RED Camera Workflow with HP Z and Mobile Workstations, HP DreamColor, Creative Suite 4, and the Elemental Accelerator for NVIDIA Quadro
Featuring Obin and Amariah Olson, DV3 Productions

I will also be talking about conforms in scratch a bit

Tony Lorentzen
09-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Sounds interesting, Obin - I'll see if I can make it there. Any particular day and time?

Jarred Land
09-06-2009, 06:25 PM
I saw one of the Olson brother's adobe presentations before.. it's definitely worth seeing...

Greg M
09-06-2009, 06:32 PM
are these the same as the Olsen twins?

Obin Olson
09-07-2009, 02:19 PM
he he he...get that ALL the time...

BTW we are going to show a sneak peak at some new stuff with Cs4...must see not to be missed...and....I'll be talking about our conform with Scratch and how easy it is...if you know what your doing.. ;)

Obin Olson
09-13-2009, 02:23 PM
so.....been rocking it at pumping the RAW workflow....things are looking good for RED post now days..;)

Tony Lorentzen
09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey Obin - just wanted to say hi and thank you and Amariah for the presentation at the Adobe booth on Sunday. What you guys are managing to put together all by yourselves is truly amazing and it was very inspiring to see. The presentation could have been a couple of hours longer for my sake ;-)

Sorry I didn't stick around to meet you guys after the presentation, but I had to be at the Final Cut Pro User Group SuperMeet in the city centre 30 minutes later, so I had to leave fast. Next time I see you I'll be sure to come by and shake your hands.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Obin Olson
09-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Thanks buddy! I am sad I did not meet you! I love meeting folks from the message board. Glad you enjoyed what we are doing. We do too..:)

Gabriele Turchi
09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Obin one question:
the elemental accelerator can work with encore DVD on a MAC and accelerate mpeg2 Batch encoding ?...possibly using watch folder?...

Or it export only premiere timeline?

Thanks!

G