PDA

View Full Version : Export Looks from RedCine-X

geoffboyle
11-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how I can export looks?

It's looking like a great piece of software.

If I can pre-grade looks and export them as I can in Iridas SpeedGrade for other systems I'd be happier than a pig in shit!

Richard Bradbury
11-02-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm with Geoff. This would be a big deal for me. At the moment it seems as though looks are stored within the app, not as separate files. Can anyone confirm / clarify? Is this connected to the announced 'FLUT' feature of the new line of cameras?

Dan Boyd
01-26-2010, 12:37 AM
I'm just trying to save the meta data so the next time I open Red CineX the clip remembers what I adjusted. Also it would be good if when I log and transfer to FCP the grade I adjusted would be applied. is this currently possible or should this be a feature request?

Is there a clear and solid workflow already established for Red CineX?Thanks for any help

Dave Blackham
01-26-2010, 04:17 AM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how I can export looks?

It's looking like a great piece of software.

If I can pre-grade looks and export them as I can in Iridas SpeedGrade for other systems I'd be happier than a pig in shit!

Id also like to know if I can do this and how.

thanks,

Dave

Sidney L. Plaut
01-26-2010, 04:48 AM
RED mentioned that exporting looks to Cam is on its way, but not currently enabled... as I understood it.

David Battistella
01-26-2010, 08:47 AM
You can generate a look file with REDCINE -X now. It will create an RLK file but if you used FLUT science in your look or REDCOLOR and REDGAMMA then that will not translate.

David