PDA

View Full Version : RXC183 Mac version bugreport

Bastiaan Houtkooper
03-27-2010, 01:54 AM
No transport buttons for Tangent Wave working

RCX crashing while I was re-adjusting denoise, 4K build 21 file, 100% / Full view,

Crash report attached.

Deanan
03-27-2010, 02:21 AM
If you have a crash, please email us both the crash report (like the attached one you have) and the log files in userfolder/Library/Application Support/Red/REDcineX/Logs on the mac. (turn on verbose logging if you can recreate it).

Email is better as threads can be missed.
Email address to use: redcinex -at- red -dot- com

Luis Otero
03-31-2010, 03:05 AM
BTW, where is it published the mapping of the functions keys? I also cannot use the transport keys at all.

Really a problem that causes unnecessary "visits" to the keyboard, hence taking time from the work at hand. Let alone trying to explain to a client why a simple function, or lack of, is preventing us to have a 100% efficient grading session with them. :smash:

Gunleik Groven
03-31-2010, 03:57 AM
RCX is still quite beta...

Luis Otero
03-31-2010, 04:47 PM
RCX is still quite beta...

Gunleik,

It is a beta that MANY of us are using it as one of the great tools to do professional jobs that are being well received by the clients... and by our pockets too.

We are just using this thread as it is titled: "Bugreport". If we, the heavy users, do not post the issues we find, how can the software be improved?

We are not criticizing negatively this great piece of software; we are trying to be part of the group that provides to Red what they need to know so they can improve it for the benefit of all of us. They genuinely want/need direct-to-the-point feedback, without being sugar-coated.

Cheers,

Deanan
04-01-2010, 02:50 AM
BTW, where is it published the mapping of the functions keys? I also cannot use the transport keys at all.

Really a problem that causes unnecessary "visits" to the keyboard, hence taking time from the work at hand. Let alone trying to explain to a client why a simple function, or lack of, is preventing us to have a 100% efficient grading session with them. :smash:

The manual for 158 was posted in Jim's thread:
http://www.reduser.net/forum/showpost.php?p=539913&postcount=11

Luis Otero
04-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Thanks Deanan for your prompt response, as always!!!