View Full Version : thinking of selling R1 for EPIC phase 2
04-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I was originally planning to wait for Stage 3 to upgrade to EpicX but thought I'd see if anyone local is interested in purchasing an executed R1 body. It's in immaculate condition having seen very little use on personal projects only. Serial #4585. I also have a Birger EF Canon mount which won't be migrating to Epic. I'm in Melbourne. If anyone is at all interested please get in touch.
04-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Have you got an EVF with that kit, Dan?
04-28-2010, 04:35 AM
no EVF, just the 7" LCD but thought I'd probably keep that for the EPIC, I was really just thinking someone might be into a cheap R1 body to upgrade to MX who wasn't interested in the higher frame rates or 5K...
05-01-2010, 10:14 PM
What's the price?
06-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Daniel, still thinking of letting this go? If so drop me an email - admin ATMARK scarlet-films.com - happy to come down and see it.
06-30-2010, 02:19 AM
Hey Daniel, if you have not sold this already I am interested.
Could you drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk pricing.
06-30-2010, 05:57 AM
Still have this? We could be interested. We need one in Brisbane asap. msg me or send me further details of the kit to email@example.com.
07-04-2010, 08:03 AM
My sincere apologies for the lack of feedback on this thread. After the 1st of May I stopped checking.
It was all a bit of a last minute thing to try and sell the body and get onboard with EPIC Stage 2 but I missed the deadline so now I'm hanging onto the camera and waiting... ever hopefully... for stage 3.
sorry again for the slow response.
ps. while i'm here, If any locals (australia) are interested in renting a very reasonably priced super compact RED ONE kit (canon still lens based, all fits in a carry on bag, 7" LCD no EVF) I can be reached at - somebody(at)dlab.com.au