Esmaeil Neisi
05-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Hi Every one,
He have 2 Red Package for rent in Dubai/kuwait /Egept/..... for reasanable fee
contact at:
Eci80@yahoo.com

Andrew clemson
05-23-2010, 10:13 AM
so you have 6 reds available? Or 11? You previously advertised 5 REDs in Iran. Do everyone a favour and keep kit advertising to the country it is based in please.

Esmaeil Neisi
05-24-2010, 01:13 AM
Sorry but I think you got me rung ,I said there are 5 Red one here in this country 2 of them are for me .
BTW, Soon I will come to UAE and rent my packs there, regardless of you and your company like it or not
please from now speak with people with respect.
Best Regard.

Andrew clemson
05-24-2010, 02:51 AM
Great, good luck with that.

Perhaps there was something lost in translation, but you appeared to be advertising multiple RED packages in every corner of the globe, and the fact that you failed to list a website or business email made my spam alarm go off.

If you do in fact have kits here then you have my utmost and most sincere apologies.

RikiButland
05-24-2010, 03:15 AM
Esmaile please come to Dubai and rent your kit, but by the time you have set up a company and paid tax on your equipment, then set up somewhere to live, you will be losing a fortune on your rental. Good Luck look forward to meeting you upon your arrival will invite you to lunch.

Esmaeil Neisi
05-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks Riki,
I know you are one of well respected guys in UAE,and also saw your works , it would be nice to see you there and thanks for the invitation.
BTW,I've already payed all the taxes in UAE for my stuff and preparing to setup the company as soon as I do my 2 futures here.
Best Regard