PDA

View Full Version : RED ONE Cinema Making Workflow Presentation at Rock Studio

Kaku Ito
06-09-2010, 01:45 AM
There's a presentation by Musetex, Rock Studio and Lantis for cinema making using RED ONE this Saturday (June 12th). The presentation will be made by one of the RED ONE authorities, Peter Majtan. We still have some seats left on the second presentation, so if you are around Tokyo and want to meet Peter and I, please come by.

http://www.musetexsystem.com/online-magazine/2009-07-21-10-27-39/2009-08-01-06-49-11/419-red-one-movie-workflow.html

竹芝ロックスタジオでRED ONEを使った映画制作ワークフローのプレゼンテーションを行います。第一回は満席に達しましたが、第二回 はまだ余裕があります。内容は映画制作に於いてミューズテクスが提供するRED ONE制作技術のプレゼンテーションとなりますが、RED ONEの特性を活かした運用方法等のご説明を致します。映画制作に特化したRED ONEの正しい使い方を知りたい方は是非ご参加ください。

Paul Leeming
06-09-2010, 02:09 AM
Cool. I wish I could go but I'm shooting a music video this Saturday.

Any and all information to help Japanese productions understand the Red workflow better can only be a good thing. Hopefully we can help people to realise the full benefits of shooting R3D RAW and being able to do it on much smaller budgets than they think.

I have to say, with our Mysterium-X camera and Adobe Production Premium CS5 now supporting build 30 colour science, it's amazing how easy it is to turn around a production in next to no time at all, while retaining all the benefits of RAW throughout the pipeline and carrying through the ultimate cinema quality in up to 4.5K, online! No transcoding = happiness!! :D

Cheers,

Paul

Kaku Ito
06-09-2010, 02:55 AM
Hi Paul,

Come next time around. I don't think the "Japanese" post production will be adopting Premiere Pro (just the marketing concept reasons, remember FCP didn't even get its popularity here in the post production market), but the good news is that Avid Media Composer 5 is supporting native from June 10th, so I'm sure that will really accelerate things a lot.

Kaku Ito
06-12-2010, 11:49 PM
We had two presentations and each session had very important people attending.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=106037416087699&view=all