PDA

View Full Version : Filming in Tripoli - Libya

William Ho
10-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi,
We are doing a job in Libya shortly and we going to want to rent some kit out there.
We need Monitors, Lights, Dolly etc. - does anyone have any experience shooting here and maybe a suggestion / recommendation of a rental house out there.
Thanks
William

Andrew clemson
10-17-2010, 01:26 PM
We did a job in libya recently and had to ship all gear out. Couldnt find any suppliers locally....

Carmel Bruno
10-18-2010, 01:29 AM
We did a job in libya recently and had to ship all gear out. Couldnt find any suppliers locally....

same here. we needed some additional lights and had a hard time finding a redhead. Better take everything + extra with you. A company I sometimes do work with are going to open an office in Libya and they told me they are going to leave a filming kit there to make life easier for them.

William Ho
10-18-2010, 01:36 AM
Thanks both - yes - that is what we feared might be the case!
Thanks for your help.

Moauyed Zabtia
10-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Hello
Aim production company in Tripoli Libya, I just have red one MX and we have all kind of kit, HMI light dolly crane …etc, here in Libya there's no rent hose as there's not so much filming works but I could help you for some as I could give offer for some guys work in local TV station, email me if you still need help.