View Full Version : want to cancel Bomb EVF
02-10-2011, 05:25 AM
I tried to contact the sales about canceling the Bomb EVF and use the credit toward buying the SSD module and the SSD, but got no answer. What do you think I should do the best? Call directly?
02-10-2011, 06:07 AM
Try again, from my experience with RED this will be no problem at all.
Also; when your EVF is ready, they will most likely contact you to verify the shipping adress.
02-10-2011, 06:57 AM
I didn't have this kind of issues before, they have been always very resnponsive, but changing order is my first time. Thanks Eirik.
02-10-2011, 07:27 AM
No problem on switching. The flu is rampaging through our office so quite a few people have been out of the office. Your rep will get back to you as soon as they can.
02-10-2011, 09:22 AM
I see that I have helped you in the past with a couple of your orders. Iím not sure who you have been trying to contact in regards to getting the BOMB EVF cancelled, but feel free to give me a call anytime at 949-206-7900 extension 7923 or you can email me at email@example.com and I will be happy to assist you.
Thank you very much.
02-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Thanks for your prompt email and the response here. It seems the make any decision is very hard one to make at this point :). I will let you know by email. Thanks.
02-19-2011, 05:01 PM
EVF seems to be quite hard to get ... I've been waiting for it since 5-6 months ago ... already paid still waiting ... but anyway I'm using two monitors in my shoots...
One for the 1rst operator and the second for the cameraman ... but I can understand you it can be painful and frustrating ... especially as myself when someone tells you that I will certainly have to wait between 2 - 6 months again to get it ... T T
Anyway I'm still glad even to be at the end of the RED shipping list because this is quite a damn good camera... and I enjoyed shooting even with only 1 monitor during a whole year...and maybe more :)
03-10-2011, 05:13 AM
Thanks for your response and I just want to utilize the money to something else if I don't see it coming soon. For now it seems the best to just wait, maybe...maybe not.
03-10-2011, 11:08 AM
The SSDs are just as hard to come by as the Bomb.
03-10-2011, 08:29 PM
I think I have worse chances of getting the SSD kit than getting the Bomb EVF which is already on the waiting list.