PDA

View Full Version : Epic-M has arrived to Rawesome! Tokyo.

Kaku Ito
07-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Raw Centric total production studio "Rawesome!" is now equipped with an Epic-M addition to two RED ONE MXs.
Our post facility is equipped with RED ROCKET powered Resolve 8, too.

Come and experience the whole RED production.

Kaku Ito
09-03-2011, 06:50 AM
We already worked on some great projects with our Epic-M. The projects are already broadcasted, used for shows and some are under post production process. I make sure that our Epic-M is utilized fully at its full potential at this point, combining our Red Rocket equipped portable DIT system, we provide full frame, full debeyer playback at shoot. Then we provide high quality, well color graded offline or online QT using our Davinci Resolve 8 with RED ROCKET in our color grading suite, so the editors can work on them right away. Lastly we accept the edited XML back to Resolve 8 then provide full color grading process. I have four hardware RAID systems connected with 10gb fiber ethernet connection so I could safely and surely make backups for your projects and footage files. I can also provide LTO4 backup from the storage server without affecting the smoothness on the editing suites.

So we "physically" have the Epic-M and also already have top knowledge in using it in the production, not only at shoot but also in post production.

We are "Rawesome (http://www.rawesome.info)!".

J Davis
09-03-2011, 06:54 AM
I clocked on this thread because of the name Rawesome. That name's some cool sh*t right there !

Kaku Ito
09-03-2011, 06:54 AM
so far all of our cameras are out to rent until 10th of September (Epic-M sunmall, RED ONE MX ditto and RED ONE MX androll). Please call for the rental availability early so we can help you with your projects.

Kaku Ito
09-03-2011, 06:55 AM
Thanks J,

It's named by my partner Rowland Kirishima.

Kaku

J Davis
09-03-2011, 06:58 AM
sugoi ne !

Justin Marx
09-03-2011, 07:03 AM
I clocked on this thread because of the name Rawesome. That name's some cool sh*t right there !
I'm sure RED has the word RAWSOME trademarked already!

Kaku Ito
09-03-2011, 07:11 AM
I'm sure RED has the word RAWSOME trademarked already!

I think that is unlikely, but we already have one in Japan, so legally we are covered.