PDA

View Full Version : First Epic X in Uk

Colm O'Rourke
09-27-2011, 01:22 AM
Well i am sure Epic X's are going to come thick and fast from now on. My Epic X has just arrived in the Uk, both Epic and Red mx available to hire with full shooting kits, DITs and post solutions.
It is on it first shoot tomorrow, will post some pics soon.

Thanks
Colm

www.sonicfilms.co.uk

hans de vries
09-27-2011, 02:39 AM
Congratulations Corm, and happy shooting! Did your camera arrive from Red UK or from California?

Ed Watkins
09-27-2011, 03:38 AM
Hi Colm,

I was just wondering if you knew what the import tax rate to the UK was on the EPIC package?
I'm trading in my RED in stage 3, and wanted to budget accordingly but can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks,

Ed.

Stephen Williams
09-27-2011, 03:42 AM
Hi Colm,

I was just wondering if you knew what the import tax rate to the UK was on the EPIC package?
I'm trading in my RED in stage 3, and wanted to budget accordingly but can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks,

Ed.

In Switzerland the import taxes over than VAT are based on weight, only 1 item was taxable at 2 chf! I think thats the only thing that is cheaper in CH!

Colm O'Rourke
09-27-2011, 08:09 AM
I think with all the excitment this morning i posted in the wrong section. Camera arrived from US, piad the usual 20% vat, not sure on the duties. Every time I see this camera i am shocked how compact it is.

Cheers
Colm