PDA

View Full Version : RED Switzerland

Damien Molineaux
02-24-2008, 02:27 PM
YES !

Red #500 has landed, and it's not the first Red here in Switzerland I've seen two others, and I know several more were expected. Red shoots are starting, we've got two shorts planned in April-May and other projects in the works.

earthling productions are establishing a partnership with C-Side productions to offer a complete Red workflow in Geneva.

Cheers,
Damien

Brian D. Goff
02-24-2008, 03:13 PM
YES !

Red #500 has landed, and it's not the first Red here in Switzerland I've seen two others, and I know several more were expected. Red shoots are starting, we've got two shorts planned in April-May and other projects in the works.

earthling productions are establishing a partnership with C-Side productions to offer a complete Red workflow in Geneva.

Cheers,
Damien

Fresh from the RED bakery in Basel, just a few hours old - I think this camera will change the way the swiss make movies forever!

Cheers
Brian

Dom Ziker
02-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Are you guys willing to rent the red out? do2, Bern

Daniel Reichenbach
02-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Damien: Congratulations, anything heard about the EVF?

Brian: Looks great, sorry again, that I couldn't find the time to be part of the team.

Alexander Christ
02-25-2008, 02:58 AM
YES !

Cheers,
Damien

Congrats! Exciting times! AFAIK there are at least 9 REDs in Switzerland right now and many are coming, one was sold on eBay (#256). Have fun shooting your shorts.

Daniel: No news on the EVF, backorders are still slowly filled up.

Daniel Reichenbach
02-25-2008, 03:02 AM
Congrats! Exciting times! AFAIK there are at least 9 REDs in Switzerland right now and many are coming, one was sold on eBay (#256). Have fun shooting your shorts.

Daniel: No news on the EVF, backorders are still slowly filled up.

Thanks for the info about the EVF. And you got your REDs to?

Alexander Christ
02-25-2008, 03:08 AM
YES! Hamlet & Ophelia arrived on 8th February.

Daniel Reichenbach
02-25-2008, 03:14 AM
Hehehe, seems you have a great affinity to drama and theater, good luck...

Emmanuel Cambier
02-25-2008, 04:56 AM
Fresh from the RED bakery in Basel, just a few hours old - I think this camera will change the way the swiss make movies forever!

Cheers
Brian

Hey Brian

Did you use some filters on camera?

Emmanuel

Patrick Tresch
02-25-2008, 07:14 AM

Hello Damien,

I'm assuming that your RED workflow is based on FCP 6.0.2?

I'm now considering going to Paris to do the RED workflow. Any news about having a Scratch pool in Geneva? I have a short to be filmed end April in REDONE.

Thanks

Pat

Brian D. Goff
02-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Hey Brian

Did you use some filters on camera?

Emmanuel

Hi Emmanuel

Just some ND's - the pic is a quick cc in fcp.

Brian