Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Dragon....

Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192
    When Mark posts to Vimeo, here's where it's going to be:
    https://vimeo.com/user6797993
    "Don't under-estimate the amateur photographer. The latest HW & SW empower him to achieve results just as good as yours".
    Nothing beats a Master Prime!
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, 24GB RAM, i5-3570K, Intel 520 120GB SSD - Win7 Pro SP1 x64, Dell U2713H 27" 10bit @ 2560x1440@60Hz (via miniDP).

It's funny how I had found myself on an other brink of disastrous economic situation...

Yet all of a sudden the final decision to go back to LA to shoot my first Short film & Movie, forced me to sale everything, and now the good thing is that there is money for D R A G O N upgrade... ;)

The Epic MX is a fantastic camera, but I get bored fast, and I am the kin of guy that needs a push sometimes, and DRAGON is bringing that.

RED seems to put life there were there was none left, and call me crazy, but I see the DRAGON as a new start, anew Chapter in my life, (I know I had a few already) but this one is "IT" this is my last start, form here on I'l be unstoppable...

And the M8 DRAGON will see more action in the next few months in LA then it has seen in the past 3 years... ;)

Thanks RED for your continuos efforts... You do bring new opportunities and I for one am truly thankful for them!!

D R A G O N... We are ready for you... Lets see how fast you can fly, how far you can fly... How hot is your fire... And most importantly... How bad A^%$ you really are!!
    F I L M M A K E R

AFRODITE FILMS

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Z View Post
    When Mark posts to Vimeo, here's where it's going to be:
    https://vimeo.com/user6797993
    I've just hit the FOLLOW button :D

Magic number is 48, guess why...
    Mail: shuttered at gmail dot com

Every village has its fool. If you meet him, don't be cruel with him.

he posted!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSi View Post
    It's funny how I had found myself on an other brink of disastrous economic situation...

Yet all of a sudden the final decision to go back to LA to shoot my first Short film & Movie, forced me to sale everything, and now the good thing is that there is money for D R A G O N upgrade... ;)

The Epic MX is a fantastic camera, but I get bored fast, and I am the kin of guy that needs a push sometimes, and DRAGON is bringing that.

RED seems to put life there were there was none left, and call me crazy, but I see the DRAGON as a new start, anew Chapter in my life, (I know I had a few already) but this one is "IT" this is my last start, form here on I'l be unstoppable...

And the M8 DRAGON will see more action in the next few months in LA then it has seen in the past 3 years... ;)

Thanks RED for your continuos efforts... You do bring new opportunities and I for one am truly thankful for them!!

D R A G O N... We are ready for you... Lets see how fast you can fly, how far you can fly... How hot is your fire... And most importantly... How bad A^%$ you really are!!
    Looking forward to your new chapter Ketch.
    www.cinebeck.com
    Director of Photography

its live

ND filters are archaic.

I was just thinking about this this morning. Why they've been around so long is a mystery. They'll be gone very soon. RED's motion mount is one of those innovations you wonder how life ever was before.

In less than three years and every high end digital camera will have copied this item, probably integrated into the camera build itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Holland View Post
    This is actually one of the major reasons I'm excited about the upcoming Motion Mount as it's going to wrangle in a bit of that craziness
    Will Keir
    Creative Director ~ Jumping Rock Pictures
    Epic X & Dragon #2482 / R1 #3033
    Zeiss MKII Super Speeds Lenses

"Why I choose film?
    The friendships, the adventure, the art."

Could be a nice commercial for RED DRAGON
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cP5gQJ6xJfE

But we are there. Final parts are now being sent off to manufacturing and customer upgrades will begin the first week of September.
    3 weeks to go....

Harcharan
    AVAILABLE NOW MONSTRO VV (CF) / ALEXA LF
    ARRI ALEXA SXT plus , ARRI ALEXA MINI WITH RAW/4:3, RED EPIC W ,RED DRAGONS, RED EPIC's

ZEISS SUPREME PRIME ,COOKE S4i, MASTER PRIMES , ULTRAPRIMES , CELERE HS , ZEISS CP2 , ALLURA ZOOMS , BASELIGHT 2 GEN 6 WITH BLACKBOARD ,
    Oconners 2565D, Oconner 2065 , Movi M15 with MIMIC.

www.editfxstudios.com