Thread: Chinese Batteries and charger

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Chinese Batteries and charger 
    Doing a film on a really tight budget. Please don't yell at me for talking about Chinese equipment but has anyone used these batteries and/or charger? The 230Wh runs $400 with shipping included. 130 runs $234 shipping included. Evidently can't use RED BRICK charger . Add on $159 for charger , free shipping. If you have used them can you compare to RED BRICK etc, good or bad? Thanks.
    Attached Images

I have a couple of those. I dont generally use them to power the camera but to light accesories, lights or external monitors. Cant compare to red bricks but all I can say is that they work ok for me. Cant complain. Solidly built as well. They dont give you percentage like red bricks though.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Epic-X #6700 (Aquila)

I've never used those ones specifically, but I have used other Chinese made VMount batteries, and they've been fine.
    C.S.C. Associate Member
    If I don't own it I rent it...

We have 3 GlobalmediaPro batteries for our Epic and their charger. Been working great for 2 years straight now. Never seen the ones you posted though. Not sure about the price difference

They will work fine. I have 2 of those 130w and they're great value for money.
    "I think he's come back for his noon feeding!"
    www.3barrelsmedia.com

opened my China 160WHr V mounts, and they had high quality Japanese Sanyo cells in it. I'm lovin it.
    Brand was 'Farseeing' .
    -Les Dittert

I only used 2 brand over here in Mainland China, 1st I highly recommend the Swit A+B (Varizoom in US) air safe battery, it has indivial sim id and they are couple,
    so, once you going to put them together for use, you will hear the bi sound, that mean they are match,
    had been used few more than 4 years, they still work very well, another brand I use is call "Ansso"
    they make most OEM products, so, make your own choose...

I use dyna and swit. Pretty much all batteries are chinese anyways. I found Red bricks to not hold up in rental and have about 15
    in a bucket somewhere. Give them a shot, and 220wh lasts forever!

Thanks everyone your encouraging remarks. I am definitely going to try these batteries . Almost cuts my battery budget in half.

Senior Member Alexandros Tsoupras's Avatar
    Does anyone knows if a can charge this battery's Farseeing FD-BP160L http://www.farseeingvideo.com/showpr...pid=138&type=1
    with the RED BRICK CHARGER and if they fit to the DSMC2 V-Lock I/O Expander.
    Last edited by Alexandros Tsoupras; 04-18-2019 at 02:27 PM.
    EPIC-X DRAGON #02027 "Faith" Manfrotto Canon CN-E Primes Samyang Bright Tangerine Viv Tiffen Tilta Nucleus-m Teradek Bolt 600ft Bartech PLC Heden Letus35 Helix Mg Ready Rig Pro arms FSI Tvlogic Atomos Shogun Inferno Wooden Camera MSI