Thread: RED in Kentucky & Tennesse

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1 RED in Kentucky & Tennessee 
    Good day to my RED brothers...I thought I would post a user group which covers KY & TN, since we're not to far from each other. I'm looking to work with other RED heads...if your up for it...let me know.

    I'm based out of Lexington, KY...

    Dewey (aka dewman)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    The Dead Workers Party is in Alabama- Not TN or KY but close!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Adam C Lubkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    641
    I'm in Maryland, but I grew up in Kentucky and will be shooting there from time to time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    DWP...we can include bama in here...all SEC brothers are welcomed :).

    admal, what part of Maryland? My sister & her husband just built a house in Waldorf...I get up that way quite a bit. I've got a lot of friends via her in the DC/Northern VA area. What part of KY did u grow up in?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7
    I'm in Nashville. Anyone else??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Adam C Lubkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by dewman View Post
    DWP...we can include bama in here...all SEC brothers are welcomed :).

    admal, what part of Maryland? My sister & her husband just built a house in Waldorf...I get up that way quite a bit. I've got a lot of friends via her in the DC/Northern VA area. What part of KY did u grow up in?
    I live in Frederick, a bit north of DC. Drop me a line next time you're around. I grew up in Adair Co. and Casey Co., just south of the middle of Kentucky. I'm currently editing a documentary I shot in Adair County last fall.
    Adam
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    I am in Knoxville, and I know that there is another guy here who is getting one. The real question is not who's getting a RED, but who's getting some nice Cooke lenses!!!

    Matthew
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by adaml View Post
    I live in Frederick, a bit north of DC. Drop me a line next time you're around. I grew up in Adair Co. and Casey Co., just south of the middle of Kentucky. I'm currently editing a documentary I shot in Adair County last fall.Adam
    Will do, Adam. It looks like u will be getting your RED before I will, it will give me an excuse to make a trip :). Been to both Adair & Casey counties. Let me know when u have a sample of the doc...would like to take a look.

    Hi Matthew - at the moment I will probably rent some nice lenses when needed...this little hobby is getting expensive

    Omada - according to the RED map, there is another member from Nashville, actually I have some friends in Brentwood - I must say I like Nashville.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Adam C Lubkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by dewman View Post
    Will do, Adam. It looks like u will be getting your RED before I will, it will give me an excuse to make a trip :). Been to both Adair & Casey counties. Let me know when u have a sample of the doc...would like to take a look.
    Sounds good. Look forward to meeting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member J. Bernard Vallon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    881
    Hey guys,
    I'm in maryland as well. Not too far to travel to Kentucky if need be.

    No cooke lenses, i'll be packing nikons
    John Bernard Vallon
    JBV Media
    443-834-9023
    john (a) jbvmedia.com
    www.jbvmedia.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts