Thread: RED in Kentucky & Tennesse

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 RED in Kentucky & Tennessee 
    Good day to my RED brothers...I thought I would post a user group which covers KY & TN, since we're not to far from each other. I'm looking to work with other RED heads...if your up for it...let me know.

I'm based out of Lexington, KY...

Dewey (aka dewman)

The Dead Workers Party is in Alabama- Not TN or KY but close!

I'm in Maryland, but I grew up in Kentucky and will be shooting there from time to time.

DWP...we can include bama in here...all SEC brothers are welcomed :).

admal, what part of Maryland? My sister & her husband just built a house in Waldorf...I get up that way quite a bit. I've got a lot of friends via her in the DC/Northern VA area. What part of KY did u grow up in?

I'm in Nashville. Anyone else??

Quote Originally Posted by dewman View Post
    DWP...we can include bama in here...all SEC brothers are welcomed :).

admal, what part of Maryland? My sister & her husband just built a house in Waldorf...I get up that way quite a bit. I've got a lot of friends via her in the DC/Northern VA area. What part of KY did u grow up in?
    I live in Frederick, a bit north of DC. Drop me a line next time you're around. I grew up in Adair Co. and Casey Co., just south of the middle of Kentucky. I'm currently editing a documentary I shot in Adair County last fall.
    Adam

I am in Knoxville, and I know that there is another guy here who is getting one. The real question is not who's getting a RED, but who's getting some nice Cooke lenses!!!

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by adaml View Post
    I live in Frederick, a bit north of DC. Drop me a line next time you're around. I grew up in Adair Co. and Casey Co., just south of the middle of Kentucky. I'm currently editing a documentary I shot in Adair County last fall.Adam
    Will do, Adam. It looks like u will be getting your RED before I will, it will give me an excuse to make a trip :). Been to both Adair & Casey counties. Let me know when u have a sample of the doc...would like to take a look.

Hi Matthew - at the moment I will probably rent some nice lenses when needed...this little hobby is getting expensive

Omada - according to the RED map, there is another member from Nashville, actually I have some friends in Brentwood - I must say I like Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by dewman View Post
    Will do, Adam. It looks like u will be getting your RED before I will, it will give me an excuse to make a trip :). Been to both Adair & Casey counties. Let me know when u have a sample of the doc...would like to take a look.
    Sounds good. Look forward to meeting.

Senior Member J. Bernard Vallon's Avatar
    Hey guys,
    I'm in maryland as well. Not too far to travel to Kentucky if need be.

No cooke lenses, i'll be packing nikons
    John Bernard Vallon
    JBV Media
    443-834-9023
    john (a) jbvmedia.com
    www.jbvmedia.com