Thread: Chrosziel MB, Kessler motorized slider, Vinten Head, Arri Follow Focus

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Chrosziel MB, Kessler motorized slider, Vinten Head, Arri Follow Focus 
    Time for some spring cleaning. Everything located in northern Norway. For those in the EU, I can also ship from Sweden. All prices in USD.

Chrosziel Mattebox
    Type 411 with Foldable Top brow and 104 to 85mm reducing ring. With 15mm support. Similar to this one. One screw missing; simple replacement. New approx. 1.500, yours for 750.
    Arri FF
    MFF-1 with marking disc, very nice and compact follow focus. Very little used. Like this. 1.800 new, I'll let it go for 1.300.
    Kessler Cine Slider
    Very solid, yet transportable 5' slider with Elektra Drive Motor, Oracle controller, All terrain outrigger feet, Crank handle, soft traveller case, extra set of gears, built-in measuring tape. Like this plus this. Very little used. New about 3.350, you can have it for 2.600.
    Vinten Head
    Vision 3; compact, relatively light weight, with integrated bubble light. This one. Good shape. I bought it a few years back new for 1.000 USD, yours for 500. If you want, you'll also get some banged-up Manfrotto legs for free.
    Steadicam Flyer SOLD
    Appropriate for a lighter Scarlet/Epic package. Comes with the new edition of the Steadicam training book. Bought it from a friend, and just like him it turns out that I don't have the time to practice properly. I converted the power cable so that it can be used with Scarlet (or Epic), and so that it accepts V-lock batteries. 3.250 and it is yours.
    Grading Panel SOLD
    Euphonix MC Color aka. Avid Artist Color. Nice grading panel, supported by Davinci Resolve and others. I bought it for myself as a xmas present, but never found the time to use it properly. As new. (Link) New 1.350; but you can start grading for only 900.
    V-lock charger / Batteries SOLD
    IDX VL-4SI intelligent charger - the Mercedes of chargers (this), can charge up to 4 batteries simultaneously. Displays important information during the charging. Can be hooked up to a PC via USB for even more information. A bit battered, but working perfectly. I'll also throw in some batteries, one from IDX and two from Global Media Pro to get you through a shooting day. Total new about 1.800, since the batteries are used I sell it for under half price at 850.
    Kinoflo SOLD
    Divalight 4 bank for 230 Volt. Dimmable, beautiful soft light source, very versatile. In-built ballast. With travel case and a few extra fixtures. Robust; great for interviews or beauty lighting. New about 1.200, can be had for 800.
    Last edited by Martin Weiss; 10-28-2014 at 09:06 AM.

PM sent on charger & batteries.
    Thomas Freundlich
    filmmaker :: choreographer ::
    CEO & creative lead, Lumikinos Production
    www.lumikinosproduction.com :: showreel
    Red One MX # 10139 & 10229

As per request, I made a few snaps of the Steadicam. You'll find the album here.
    Attached Images

Open to reasonable offers.

Still available.