Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: "Alleged" SCAM ARTIST LIST - Add yours here.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    This may not be new information, but in "Bailey Sims" signature above is this twitter account which he presumes to share as being his own: http://twitter.com/baileysimssc

After a bit of research I found this is in fact a fraudulent twitter account (big surprise), the kid in the all of the photos is a young athlete named Bailey Payne, who's REAL twitter account is located here --> https://twitter.com/BaileyPayne6
    As well as his real facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/bailey.payne1

I find it incredible that this little scamster, in this very own thread thinks he has everybody hoodwinked!

I was scammed by him under his other alias of "Ryan Fox". Hopefully Paypal will refund me the hundreds of dollars he got out of me.
    The full weight of the law should be brought down on this punk.

I paid Bailey 930$ for a redmag on Monday. No tracking # provided and no more communication.

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    If you believe you may have been scammed by this person, please contact me via private message.

Please keep this thread for informational purposes only. No discussion, please.

Thanks.
    Landmine Media

Hello everyone,

I think i may have just been the next victim i bought a red touch yesterday from a Scott Jonson he was suppose to give me a tracking number yesterday and now his account is banned his email address makes me think this even more as it to has to do with SC anyone had any experience with him before?

Thanks !

Mario

I bought the same red touch - so for sure he is a scammer. This really sucks - I had high hopes for the integrity of this forum.

I have filed a paypal dispute against Scott Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario melendez View Post
    Hello everyone,

I think i may have just been the next victim i bought a red touch yesterday from a Scott Jonson he was suppose to give me a tracking number yesterday and now his account is banned his email address makes me think this even more as it to has to do with SC anyone had any experience with him before?

Thanks !

Mario

Just wanted to add a +1 on James Risby.
    He tried to sell me Cooke Panchro singles, and when I asked for photos he kept grabbing a different one from eBay. Then I would call him on it and he would try to tell me he never said it was of his actual lens... Steer clear.
    Red Epic-W Helium / Arri Alexa Mini & EV Packages.
    Zeiss Mark II Super Speeds T1.3 -- Kowa Anamorphics T2.3/2.8 -- Kowa Prominar Sphericals T2.3 -- Lomo Square Front Anamorphics T2.5 -- Cineovision Anamorphics T1.4 -- Cooke TLS S2/3 Speed Panchros T2.3 -- Lomo Standard Primes T2.3 -- Schneider 1950s Xenon T2.3 -- B&L Super Baltars T2.3 -- Zeiss Ultrascope Anamorphics T2.3
    Element-camera.com - Rentals in San Francisco

Is there a buyer protection program via PayPal just so we don't fall for the same scam?

Use paypal with a trusted CREDIT CARD linked, that way you can call the fraud dept. and deny the payment. Paypal also has a dispute dept. but as I am finding out takes 30+ days to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by tadeo garcia View Post
    Is there a buyer protection program via PayPal just so we don't fall for the same scam?

10.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Klevins View Post
    I have filed a paypal dispute against Scott Johnson.
    User name on reduser is "Scott Jonson" for the record. (I say this only b/c there is a legit (but older account) "Scott Johnson" that I do not wish to be confused with this alleged d bag.

Please, everyone contact me via pm if you think you may have been a victim, so I can collect your info and include it in the file. We (Landmine Media, Inc.) currently have 20+ accounts tied to this person across two of our forums, and are continuing to collect information.
    Landmine Media