Thread: Aus Projects being shot on red..

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ooo Billy Sing. I hope the ending is as savage as the poor buggers real life. Where did you shoot? SA?

Southeastern Victoria.
    Cail Young
    Problem Solver
    Inspiration Studios, Melbourne, Australia

I hope the ending is as savage as the poor buggers real life.
    Well we don't go that far ... and the movie is called "The Legend of ..."

We are combining a group of some very well known (and some forgotten) bad guys and good guys into a fictional story based around the period 1913-1920 ... it is not a biography ... it is a "Legend"

By my interpretation Billy was very much the good guy ... despite his actions during the war ... and his sad death

With regards to his death he is often reported as dying from alcoholism, in fact he died from an aneurysm, most likely caused by mustard gas he encountered during the battle of Polygon Wood

hi all - we just shot the new Jeans For Genes Day commercial on RED.

lots of kids in lots of layers in lots of comp..............lots of fun for a good cause.

check it out at www.halopictures.com

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffreyRDavis View Post
    Well we don't go that far ... and the movie is called "The Legend of ..."

We are combining a group of some very well known (and some forgotten) bad guys and good guys into a fictional story based around the period 1913-1920 ... it is not a biography ... it is a "Legend"

By my interpretation Billy was very much the good guy ... despite his actions during the war ... and his sad death

With regards to his death he is often reported as dying from alcoholism, in fact he died from an aneurysm, most likely caused by mustard gas he encountered during the battle of Polygon Wood
    Sounds cool. I think the saddest thing about the saga is that he died alone and a pauper after serving his country so valiantly. I'm against war & ergo the military but it really grinds my grits when people just get left in the dirt after making such huge sacrifices for their country. Its just one massive kick in the crotch.

Anyway, good luck with the film.

6. #16 Gosling 
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPress View Post
    Today's Sydney 'Sunday Telegraph' newspaper had an article about singing Vanessa Amorosi's newest video clip and included a photo of her in front of the camera and it's a Red for sure.

Any idea who's shooting it and any chance of some footage?

I shot the Vanessa vid. I am coming back to Oz in December to prep a feature shooting in Melbourne Feb 2009. It will be shot on Red. I would like to make contact with experienced red users/owners
    thanks

S.
    Stuart Gosling

sorry... old thread.