Thread: LightSpace CMS Software Updates

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    LightSpace CMS 8.0.0.2640 (01 August 2017) has been released.

As is usual for Light Illusion's continued development process for LightSpace CMS a raft of new developments have been released.

Release Notes

This is a quick fix the main issues with the new ‘Patch Scale’ function earlier build introduced.

All is not yet fully correct, but the outstanding issues will not cause users problems.

A complete fix will follow the next days.

Download Link

Note: All LightSpace related guides which are available online has been updated to reflect changes the latest released version of LightSpace introduced.
    S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
    V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
    Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, C6, i1D3 PRO, C5

LightSpace CMS 8.0.0.2643 (02 August 2017) has been released.

As is usual for Light Illusion's continued development process for LightSpace CMS a raft of new developments have been released.

Release Notes

This release is including the complete fix/changes for the new ‘Patch Scale’ function.

Download Link

Note: All LightSpace related guides which are available online has been updated to reflect changes the latest released version of LightSpace introduced.
    S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL

LightSpace CMS 8.0.1.2662 (14 August 2017) has been released.

Release Notes

Added correct Icon for Uninstaller.

Increased i1D3 Integration Time to max 6 seconds.

Changed functionality for ‘Stimulus Level’ filter in CIE charts.

Added ‘Clip’ graph, to be used in conjunction with the Gamma graphs. What the graph shows is the 'rate of change' for each grey scale point, which in turn means showing when the tangent of a point has deviated from the expected value. It should be viewed in conjunction with the Gamma and DifGamma graphs.

Added ‘Drift’ graph accessible via ‘Manage Colour Spaces/Display’. The Drift tab shows just the 'Drift' patches held within a profile, enabling display/probe drift over time to be assessed.

Download Link