Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 333 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3324
    I have just been blocked from Brandon's KoraLED Facebook group. This happened once before when I started asking Brandon for information about my order. Afterward he quickly reinstated my membership when I brought up the legality of it.

Brandon,

Thank you for confirming that I am not and never was in the group buy, but am in fact a customer of your business KoraLED. When I tried getting my funds returned for non-fulfillment you used the Group Buy as the reason I technically did not make any direct purchase from you, but just contributed to a crowd funded project and therefore could not expect any refund. This clarification is helpful.

I ordered a total of six mats from you. Four Standard Variable Mats and Two Soft Variable Mats. This past June you shipped me two Standard Variable Mats, then marked four as fulfilled on your site. I am owed four matts: Two Standard and Two Soft. If soft are not shipping now, I will take the Standard ones instead to be done with it.

Likewise, you have sent me a total of four controllers and marked all six that I ordered as fulfilled on your site. I am owed a total of two more controllers.

Four Mats, Two Controllers.

I have not ordered or commented anywhere about power supplies, as I use only my own 12V battery sources. I did make a sincere post about enjoying the fact that I was recently able to use two of your Mats on a project.

I have tried communicating via Facebook, but my messages there were ignored and not posted. When your customers have no functional option, we move to whatever we have left. Reduser. When that is not working, our last reasonable recourse is the legal system.

Sean - and anyone else with a complaint about this Group Buy, please contact me per my August post at pcg@flightav.com.

I understand everyone's frustrations but honestly can't believe how unkind and unreasonable a very few minority folks are being about a GROUP BUY WE ALL KNEW THE RISKS INVOLVED IN BEFORE JOINING IT.

Brandon has experienced not one but multiple life threatening health issues which would've been more than enough for most to abandon this project (All us Kickstarter supporters know how that feels!) yet he continues to make good and ship product at very low prices that make our careers easier as film makers.

Again, IF YOU WANT OUT - SEND ME YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE PROVING WHAT YOU PAID AND WHEN AND I WILL MAKE YOU A BUY OUT OFFER.

I remember being part of "The Beast" Gimbal Group Buy where me and many others lost in excess of $5000 per unit and there wasn't as much crying as I've seen here for significantly less money and VERY different circumstances. Honestly I feel like the VERY most unpleasant folks in the group buy should put a fraction of their angst and attention about some inexpensive lights into, ya know THEIR WORK AND CAREER but whatever. You want out, HMU and I will figure a FAIR way out for you. To be clear, this does NOT involve your inventing and exaggerating your costs so you can PROFIT from my offer as several have tried to do already

Looking forward to speaking directly with whomever wants to take me up on this opportunity. Thanks for being the emotionally mature, reasonable, compassionate film and TV professionals I know most people on these boards to be and have a good day.
    PAUL CHRISTOPHER GREENE
    director | Local 600 DP | composer

Chicago, IL | worldwide

www.paulchristophergreene.com

RED Epic Dragon - MoVI - Helix Seal Team - Proline Raven Steadicam "AR" Config. - Modifed X-Fold UHL 55 pound FAA 333 UAV
    Zeiss, Leica, Canon primes & zooms - RT Motion 2 motor force joystick FIZ, Paralinx Tomahawk
    nMac Pro, Adobe CC, Media Composer, Devinci Resolve, AVID Protools surround studio +

Nathan - per our last discussions, please send me a copy of your original invoice with Brandon. The figures you quoted me were verifiably significantly higher than the actual pricing for the units and I find your attempting to profit from my kind offer disingenuous at best.

Thanks for being civil and figuring this out. For anyone else interested in my August post PLEASE EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF DMing me here...unlike these 4 people raging about lights, I actually shoot and work and ya know, have a career so don't have an abundance of time to get pissy about a few hundred dollars in lights I know will becoming (and will be great and worth far more when they do).
    PAUL CHRISTOPHER GREENE

Chicago, IL | worldwide

RED Epic Dragon - MoVI - Helix Seal Team - Proline Raven Steadicam "AR" Config. - Modifed X-Fold UHL 55 pound FAA 333 UAV
    Zeiss, Leica, Canon primes & zooms - RT Motion 2 motor force joystick FIZ, Paralinx Tomahawk
    nMac Pro, Adobe CC, Media Composer, Devinci Resolve, AVID Protools surround studio +

Quote Originally Posted by PC Greene View Post
    Nathan - per our last discussions, please send me a copy of your original invoice with Brandon. The figures you quoted me were verifiably significantly higher than the actual pricing for the units and I find your attempting to profit from my kind offer disingenuous at best.

Thanks for being civil and figuring this out. For anyone else interested in my August post PLEASE EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF DMing me here...unlike these 4 people raging about lights, I actually shoot and work and ya know, have a career so don't have an abundance of time to get pissy about a few hundred dollars in lights I know will becoming (and will be great and worth far more when they do).
    Turns out Brandon deleted my account, destroying corporate records, including the invoices.
    "If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed" -- Stanley Kubrick

8K Weapon VV Monstro #1882 --Sus Volantes
    6K RED Epic-M

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Haban View Post
    Turns out Brandon deleted my account, destroying corporate records, including the invoices.
    It all went through PayPal.

And no, I did not delete your PayPal account or the invoices out of your email.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    It all went through PayPal.

And no, I did not delete your PayPal account or the invoices out of your email.
    And yet, every time I try to log in to my account on Koraled.com, it says "no account found with that email". So you're saying this is a website error?

6K RED Epic-M

And yet, every time I try to log in to my account on Koraled.com, it says "no account found with that email." So you're saying this is a website error?
    Every order you ever made with KoraLED, all $166 worth, was already refunded forever ago.

You know this.

You are threatening legal action against a company that you have no "marketplace relationship" with.

You have someone two posts up still offering to buy your group buy order. Maybe stop fighting with me and talk to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    Every order you ever made with KoraLED was already refunded forever ago.

You know this.

You are threatening legal action against a company that you have no "marketplace relationship" with.

You have someone two posts up still offering to buy your group buy order. Maybe stop fighting with me and talk to them.
    That's not a denial of deleting corporate records...

And there are multiple people on this forum accusing you of destroying and/or falsifying records.

6K RED Epic-M

That's not a denial of deleting corporate records...

And there are multiple people on this forum accusing you of destroying and/or falsifying records.
    You can't keep throwing out bullshit accusations like this, Nate. Do a Google search for the word defamation. Have an adult explain it to you. I have screenshots of everything including the threats you have made to me privately, old and new.

Nate - just please stop as there is nothing remotely useful or helpful regarding your approach.

If you want out, YOU CAN GET OUT - JUST WRITE ME AS INDICATED MANY MONTHS AGO and we will make a more than fair offer. You knew the risks - as we all did- when you signed on for a group buy. Kickstarter terms of service are very clear, as are the risks associated with ANY group buy. To you and to anyone feeling SO miserable about a simple small lighting group buy, get in touch with me per my post above and get on with your life and career, as there is truly nothing to see here, but a really great guy who has spent years of his life trying to help the community while battling life threatening illnesses that would've overcome most by now.

Thank you for being reasonable productive and compassionate.
    PAUL CHRISTOPHER GREENE

Chicago, IL | worldwide