Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316
Results 3,151 to 3,154 of 3154
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz Mawlawi View Post
    Hi,

Can you please give an update on my order? I also sent a message on KORA LED.

Thanks

Maz
    I emailed you months ago (more than once), never heard back. I replied to the email you just sent 10 minutes after you sent it. PM me if you didn't get it.
    Twitter: @hybridvigorfilm

Hybrid Vigor is a 100% crowdfunded feature film.
    We've been backed over 1,900 times by people from 44 countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    I'll be set up to email out updates to everyone with mats/power units by early next week. It won't only be on Facebook.
    Hi Brandon. the above response was dated 8/14/2018. That's more than a month ago now. Did you forget to update us folks on RU?

I am as well waiting for reply from last two emails sent to KORALED.
    No update as to power unit and matt upgrades.
    Last correspondence from you stated that you were sending strips not involved in upgrade ...... nada.

No reply , a couple of grand outlay and a lot of time has passed, please advise.

Production is ready to start on the mats and power units. All the pieces are in place, no more delays. I'll be sending out order specific emails this week to everyone who pre-ordered/upgraded individually. I will have target ship dates on Monday or Tuesday.

Mike, the email system I talked about before ended up being more complicated than I hoped. It will be done in a day or two and that's when the order specific emails regarding the mats and power units will be going out to everyone.

Jeff, I sent you an email. The delay seems to be because shipping wasn't paid. Email me back and I will get it sorted out.
    Twitter: @hybridvigorfilm

Hybrid Vigor is a 100% crowdfunded feature film.
    We've been backed over 1,900 times by people from 44 countries.