Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 333 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3325
    Still waiting on mine?? or better still a refund??

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    The production run will start in approximately 2 weeks. I'll be posting an update in the Facebook group today or tomorrow.
    I am really desperate for the power supplies as my client expected them long ago. :-(
    Scarlet Dragon
    Scarlet-W

Quote Originally Posted by Terry VerHaar View Post
    I am really desperate for the power supplies as my client expected them long ago. :-(
    The new power units are not part of this group buy. You can always email me directly, write to me on Messenger, post to the Facebook group, etc. I will be posting an update there later today or tomorrow. I wrote you on Messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by David E. Rogers View Post
    Still waiting on mine?? or better still a refund??
    I emailed you over a month ago and never got a reply. It may have ended up in your Spam folder. I will do it again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Tresch View Post
    I recieved mine. Thanks for the work.
    Pat
    Thank you, Patrick!

Over 80% of the orders have shipped. What remains are the more time-consuming orders/people. For example, transferred orders, people that aren't replying to emails, people that never activated their accounts or never sent me an address, a few people whose emails got buried in threads, etc. Working through it all as fast as I can.

Hi Brandon

I checked in with you a couple of months ago to hear if you had everything you needed from me.
    You confirmed that you did.

It seems like I've ended up in the group of 'more time consuming' people.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kragh View Post
    Hi Brandon

I checked in with you a couple of months ago to hear if you had everything you needed from me.
    You confirmed that you did.

It seems like I've ended up in the group of 'more time consuming' people.
    Yeah, I still need to import your order(s) from PayPal. When I did the bulk of the importing you hadn't yet activated your account. There are a handful of other people in the same situation. I'll get it done this weekend and email all of you.

Nope sent a reply on 6-3 to the confirmyourshippingaddress email. Is there another email addy I should be using?

David, I emailed both email addresses I have for you again on July 11th. Did you check your spam folder? If there's no sign of it then DM me your email address here.

I am still waiting on mine, I shouldn't be in the group of 'more time consuming'. Can i get a refund?

Bueller ??

Hey Brandon, what's the ETA on the mats? New power supplies? Also still waiting on the original GB vari strips...