Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 333 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3325
    Hey Everyone,

Just bumping this post, for anyone who might have missed it. Selling off a fairly large lot of new and unused LED strips, controllers, and accessories. I am offering a discount for buying everything. Feel free to PM me to discuss.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Haban View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased that Brandon and I have been able to work out an agreement, where we're going to see if anyone form the community here would like to take over my original order(s). Here is the list:

(8) Daylight LED Strips
    (2) Variable LED Strips
    (6) Solaris Ctrl+ LED Controllers*
    (1) Desktop Power Supply
    (1) Power Kit
    (1) Fixed Connector Kit
    (1) Variable Connector Kit

* I currently have 4 of the controllers. The 2 remaining controllers will be coming with the rest of the strips and accessories.

All the items are new, in-box, and have never been used. They should be ready to be shipped out from the warehouse, but I will give Brandon final word on that.

Additionally, if you would be willing to take the whole lot, I will offer a decent discount.

Thanks.
    "If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed" -- Stanley Kubrick

8K Weapon VV Monstro #1882 --Sus Volantes
    6K RED Epic-M

It's now May, any word on the high power mats?

I'm still waiting for my power supplies:(
    Kelsey W. Smith
    Cinematographer/Steadicam Operator
    St. Margaret's Bay, Nova Scotia
    Canada
    www.eastcoastcine.com

What's the word on 24v power supplies and hi-power vari-mats? It's been awhile...

I’m thinking a Buyer’s Union would be a good solution to so many of us waiting (or mostly having given up) on this exceptional Group Buy. Over the years we have seen members of the buy become frustrated and one by one try to get some sort of resolution from Brandon. Generally we have had a tough time, and most seem to have given up. At this point there are competitive and real products available, which we have spent more money on to keep ourselves working while waiting for these deliverables.

Brandon seems to have been working hard but his resources are clearly stretched too thin.

As a group of individuals all experiencing the same thing, each of us with hundreds to thousands of dollars invested, we need an organized solution. We have been counting on Brandon to provide this solution himself, but he has been too overwhelmed to make that happen satisfactorily.

I propose that we name a representative from among us who will communicate directly with Brandon and relay these communications with us. Speaking as a collective should give us the power to leverage real information, and bring accountability for many years of ongoing promises with few deliveries. Perhaps together we can wrap up this chapter in our gear investment lives and finally move on.

This should be even more helpful to Brandon himself, by lightening his communication load and creating a single point of contact for him to share real information with all of his buyers. A win-win.

Please message here, on RedUser, if you are interested in joining or helping to run a Buyer’s Union for the Brandon Fowler Group Buys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey W. Smith View Post
    I'm still waiting for my power supplies:(
    Same here... :-(
    Scarlet Dragon
    Scarlet-W

I agree 100% on forming some sort of buyer's union to address these problems.

Proper, timely communication and openness about the status of these products, when people can expect fulfillment, and even the company itself is sorely, desperately needed. At this point, I'm still waiting on a refund that I requested nearly 9 months ago. So far, I keep getting a run-around, with Brandon saying "post them for sale in this group", and promises that he will help promote them. But this doesn't happen.

The Originator of this group buy hasn't made any posts, or responded to anyone publicly in almost 3 months. That's a pretty unacceptable situation, especially for the many people - 5 years later - that are seeking any sort of update on their orders.

At this point, individual updates, PM's, or quick replies aren't really going to cut it. All participants of this need and deserve a full state-of-company update so that we know what is going on. And I refuse to believe that Brandon does not have the 2 hours free on some afternoon to provide it. Among the serious questions are:

1) Is Brandon even still operating this company with the intent of trying to build it and make it successful? The reason I ask, is that all social media about KORA LED has essentially gone silent, and realistically has been for more than a year now. The website hasn't been updated in months, still running promotions from Christmas. This has all the hallmarks of a company that has been abandoned; if this is the case, Brandon should come out and tell us and be honest with us.

2) Is the company solvent? Very simply, does the company have the ability monetarily, to continue operation?

3) Will there be any accountability imposed on the company? I have asked several times for contact information for the company - address, phone number, etc - beyond just an email, but these requests have been ignored. Every other company on earth provides contact information. Why is KORA refusing to provide it?

-----

Brandon and KORA LED face a massive problem, and it spells a difficult road ahead if he's actually trying to build the company. Namely, that no one, NO ONE, is willing to evangelize this product. Every startup company needs customers that are willing to put their personal reputation on the line to promote a product to other industry professionals. RED has that. Duclos has that. Bright Tangerine has that. The flip side of great products (and by all accounts, KORA has a very good product), is great customer service. But right now, there is no one willing to promote these products on Brandon and KORA's behalf, who is willing to scream on social media "these are amazing, you should buy them".

On multiple occasions, I've had people ask for recommendations on good-quality LED strips. In good conscience, I could not recommend KORA, for the exact reason of the poor communication. Likewise, I see a number of fairly simple things that KORA could do to increase traffic and business, and ultimately grow a more successful company. But why should I share them?

I think having a buyer's union could help this. Proper communication will go a long way to restoring customer trust in the company, and make those customers much more likely to got to bat for the company and it's products.

I said a few months back, and was totally sincere about it, that I hope KORA does become a huge success, despite me asking for a refund and parting ways with it. But all of that potential success starts with good communication.
    "If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed" -- Stanley Kubrick

8K Weapon VV Monstro #1882 --Sus Volantes
    6K RED Epic-M

I've received all my items and the strips have worked very well and the quality been excellent!
    Are you in the Group Buyer facebook group?

I've received all my items and the strips have worked very well and the quality been excellent!
    Same.

Nick

Still waiting on some upgraded power-supplies myself (more for the sense of completion than anything), which will start shipping again in a few weeks apparently.

Some updates are being posted here if you haven't seen them - https://koraled.com/blogs/pre-order-updates