Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 335 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3345
  1. #1631  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    29
    Brandon, wrote you a pm :-)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #1632  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,545
    Will we receive any kind of shipping notice or tracking number or is the stuff just going to show up?

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #1633  
    Senior Member Brandon J.F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    A quick update: It's taking longer than I hoped to get through the early delivery queue. It's a manual process right now and I'm still in the middle of this autoimmune "attack" and can't work much. Friday I'll probably have an official MS diagnosis. The last week I've had most of my left leg and parts of my right leg go numb. Most of the feeling is back in my legs now, but there is still numbness in my wrists and an elbow. I'm under doctors orders to do, basically, nothing except eat healthy, walk a bit, relax, avoid stress and sleep until this attack is done so that I can avoid steroids. Friday I'll probably start MS drugs (daily injections). I'm definitely at the tale end of this attack.

    To help speed things up, if want early deliver of your lights and kits, please email me your phone number if you haven't already and confirm the address you have with PayPal is correct or send me the right address.

    A few of you have, but most haven't yet. Email is better than PM because I can't search PMs. Thanks!

    Oh, and I may have a surprise coming about the controllers... More on that next week :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamon Lewis View Post
    I'll take my strips as soon as I can get them so I can start building.
    You're coming up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Gardner View Post
    Will we receive any kind of shipping notice or tracking number or is the stuff just going to show up?
    I'll send you your tracking number. I need your phone number though. I'll email you also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Steele View Post
    Brandon, wrote you a pm :-)
    Taking a look now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #1634  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20
    Dear Brandon, I hope you get well soon!
    So far you didn't give an update on a delivery schedule for European buyers. Is everything coming over here in a big package and gets divided and send to the individual buyers or will be shiped from the US? Have you any reliable estimation wether we will get the stuff by the beginning of September? I would need it then or think about some alternatives for my upcoming project.
    Thank You for your great work!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #1635  
    Senior Member Brandon J.F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quick update:

    Everyone that has contacted me about early delivery of their lights and kits will have their orders shipped out this week.

    The sample controller is en route to me. Stay tuned...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nils Rausch View Post
    Dear Brandon, I hope you get well soon!
    So far you didn't give an update on a delivery schedule for European buyers. Is everything coming over here in a big package and gets divided and send to the individual buyers or will be shiped from the US? Have you any reliable estimation wether we will get the stuff by the beginning of September? I would need it then or think about some alternatives for my upcoming project.
    Thank You for your great work!
    Sorry for the delay in replying, Nils. By Tuesday the lights and kits can be shipped from the US to anywhere in the world. If you want them sent from inside Europe that will take more time. Email me about that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #1636  
    Senior Member Michael Jarvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    356
    I am one who is choosing to receive everything all together. Just trying to create as little work as possible for you. Do you have any rough estimate when full complete orders will be shipped?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #1637  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    867
    I hope your getting better Brandon. Best of health and luck!


    P.S.
    If your able to, I'm also interested in Michael's inquiry.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #1638  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,545
    Howdy all. I received my leds today. They look great. Nice build quality, well packaged. Having used strip LEDS before, these are much more solid and well made than the cheepies. Power connectors look great and well thought out. I'm very pleased. I'll be building some lights tomorrow ;-)

    Nick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #1639  
    Senior Member Brandon J.F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Latest: I had a fulfillment issue come up that only affected big orders, but needed to be worked out before more could be done. This fulfillment stuff is all a big headache, but it's figured out now.Master cases, sub cases, full picks, and on and on... More people have received their orders and a bunch more just went out. International orders should start going out tomorrow. Waiting on some customs codes to updated. Back at it tomorrow.

    I will have an update on the controller tomorrow or Friday. There's a surprise coming, and I can't wait to share it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Gardner View Post
    Howdy all. I received my leds today. They look great. Nice build quality, well packaged. Having used strip LEDS before, these are much more solid and well made than the cheepies. Power connectors look great and well thought out. I'm very pleased. I'll be building some lights tomorrow ;-)

    Nick
    Great! Thanks Nick!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jarvis View Post
    I am one who is choosing to receive everything all together. Just trying to create as little work as possible for you. Do you have any rough estimate when full complete orders will be shipped?
    I appreciate it, Michael. Thursday or Friday I should have news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Note Suwanchote View Post
    I hope your getting better Brandon. Best of health and luck!
    Thanks Note. I'm feeling better every day. I think this "attack" will be over soon.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #1640  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    Latest: I had a fulfillment issue come up that only affected big orders, but needed to be worked out before more could be done. This fulfillment stuff is all a big headache, but it's figured out now.Master cases, sub cases, full picks, and on and on... More people have received their orders and a bunch more just went out. International orders should start going out tomorrow. Waiting on some customs codes to updated. Back at it tomorrow.

    I will have an update on the controller tomorrow or Friday. There's a surprise coming, and I can't wait to share it...



    Great! Thanks Nick!



    I appreciate it, Michael. Thursday or Friday I should have news.



    Thanks Note. I'm feeling better every day. I think this "attack" will be over soon.
    My mom had a sudden attack of unknown (saw multiple doctors including some at renowed UW medical, and a few global and no one knew). Scary times.
    Glad you know though!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts