Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 335 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3345
    Dear Brandon,
    I don't ask you to sneak anything into Europe.

The 20 item limit is a "soft limit". After 20 items the fees go up a lot. It's cheaper to break it into multiple shipments then. I don't remember the question. Are you saying you want to combine your order with other people that have ordered also and live near you to save on shipping? Logistically, this might make my head explode :)
    I don't want to make your head explode! But actually I sent you a couple of emails in regard of combining shipping. And also if combining would have side effects like the mentioned soft limit. But that was at the time, where you have been to the hospital often, and I guess you missed my mails.

I don't need any more informations about the connector kits, you did sent me that. It was just an example, where some more information and documentation would have saved time. (We wrote some emails back and forth in the beginning on that topic.)

If you need a vacation, come to Switzerland!

I write to you.
    Good Night!
    Last edited by Nils Rausch; 11-20-2015 at 01:00 AM.

editet...
    ... we had a talk and now a (virtual) drink together.
    Last edited by Lawrence Steele; 11-20-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Peace...

editet...
    ... we had a talk and now a (virtual) drink together.
    Last edited by Lawrence Steele; 11-20-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Moving on...

Post away Brandon! Inquiring minds want to know!

Stephen
    Scarlet Dragon with Canon, Sigma, and Tokina lenses and the Optitron 2 wireless focus system
    First feature film, Works in Progress, out on DVD (Vanguard Cinema) and online.
    Second feature film, the miniseries Terminal, currently available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R8RQ488
    Third feature film, The Tree, currently available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JJ179RP
    Fourth feature film, The Land, currently under review at film festivals around the world.

I'm going to make a private Facebook group this weekend. It will be easier to see FAQs, documentation and examples there. So much has been buried in this thread. Working on some videos, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    I'm going to make a private Facebook group this weekend. It will be easier to see FAQs, documentation and examples there. So much has been buried in this thread. Working on some videos, too.
    I might actually have to joing FB...

Thank you very much

Fury
    Carbon Woven Stealth, RRX, KOWA ANAMORPHIC Full Production RENTALS

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?111020-FOR-RENT-CARBON-FIBER-DRAGON-SO-CAL-AREA-CON-U-S&highlight=Rent+Fury

949.689.5614 srgtfury@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Fury

So, Lawrence and I hugged it out via email. Everything is cool. No more drama. I'm going to put together a FAQ this weekend to consolidate the info that is spread all over into one place. Hopefully this will avoid any future confusion. Lawrence is on a shoot right now, but says he will post some tips about the lights later.

So, pile in to our new Private Facebook Group. All the documentation will be there along with videos, photos, etc. I'll continue to post in this thread, but the meat of it will be in the group and it will be easier to find things there.

JOIN OUR GROUP HERE:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1077999218879548/

Is there a way to make your facebook page public? As I would like to see the info.
    Regards,
    Martin Stevens

President and Founder of Glidecam Industries, Inc.
    Producer and Director at Metaphoric Pictures Corporation.