Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 335 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3345
    I'm waiting to receive:
    2 V120 5m Variable LED strip lights
    Power supply
    Updated Controller
    Connector kit
    Pkit Powersupply

Would anyone like to take these off my hands?

email me: pt@trillpix.com

The controllers are all arriving slowly. The question is, when does all the rest arrive?
    I ordered and paid for the tubes over a year ago. 9 months ago the PowerMats and PowerUnit. At that time I had the impression that the tubes and the mats were finished, and that there was no need to wait over another year.

Lawrence, I've answered all this in the Facebook group that you are in and I wrote you directly. The new things you mentioned aren't part of the group buy and won't ship until group buy is done. I know you got your strips and controllers ages ago so you are anxious to get the rest as soon as possible, but I have to finish the group buy first. I will have the next shipment later this week and the final shipment of controllers next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    Update: I will have 400 more controllers on the 8th and the rest of them on 15th.

Still working on all the strip/mat/power upgrades and won't be done until probably this weekend.
    Hi Brandon.
    Sent you an email (@koraled), when you wrote on facebook about the last chance to switch order and get a discount going with mats, but didn't get an answer.
    Thanks
    Alvise

I wrote you back on Messenger, Alvise.

Can I get my controller and other stuff now?
    "There is nothing worse than a sharp (4k) image of a fuzzy (bad) story" -- Ansel Adams.

The next shipment is on the way. As soon as they are processed and ready to ship I will post here.

I have written several emails and practically begged for how to turn this thing on after my initial mistake. I just want to turn them on! What do I have to buy (on your site or anywhere else) to get this useful. I thought it was more of a plug 'n' play system rather than a DIY system.

BTW I don't have my controller yet, when am I getting it? I really don't want to add to the pressure but this spools have been paper weight for me (since my initial mistake) and my understanding (or assumption) is that getting my controller will make the spools useful for me

Quote Originally Posted by Abiodun Shote View Post
    Hello Brandon,
    I have 5 strips, do I need 5 Power Kit/D-tap cables to power the strips? secondly, any link to a cheap alternative pending when we receive the controller you are working on? Any update on the video you are working on?

Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Abiodun Shote View Post
    Hello Brandon, I would appreciate your help in getting to power the strips. Given that I've managed to burn out my ptap cable, how do I power these strips, what do I need (and probably the links)? Thanks

Abiodun, please email me and I'll walk you through it. It's all quite simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    Update: I will have 400 more controllers on the 8th and the rest of them on 15th.

Still working on all the strip/mat/power upgrades and won't be done until probably this weekend.
    Brandon I havent received any emails and honestly dont ever go on facebook.

I dont have an account and dont plan on starting one for this.

Can you please tell me why I am still waiting this long for my controllers?
    < Someday I'll be cool enough to have something witty here >