Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329
Results 3,281 to 3,286 of 3286
    Quote Originally Posted by HD Hildebrand View Post
    Brandon, I keep emailing you. Can you please send me what I've paid for. We seemed to have worked it all out, but then you disappeared. Please follow up and let's sort this out.
    He still hasn't posted my comment on the Facebook page...

Got an e-mail asking to confirm my shipping details a couple of days ago, so they can ship the upgraded 12v power supplies I ordered from the original group buy. So things are happening.

Also ordered and received some LED strips without any delays or problems a couple of months back, so new orders seem to be business as usual.

I think the fact that the business is still operating at all is testament to Brandon's commitment to making it work and doing the right thing by his customers.

I know it's no consolation, but imo he's been more transparent and up-front about the whole situation than some others in the same position would be.

People may have legitimate issues with the way things have worked out for them and their orders, but the development and quality-control and other issues Brandon has had to deal with were (and are) equally legitimate and unavoidable.

Shit happened, but it's still trying to be worked out by the look of it.

Received some upgraded power-supplies and extension cables yesterday, they're a little bit more well-built and durable than I was expecting actually.

And with that, my original group-buy order (with upgrades) is finally complete.

Thanks Brandon, will keep KoraLED in mind if I'm looking for more lighting options in the future.

Lucky chap. Still waiting here!!

Me too! But it's nice to see things starting to happen.