Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328
Results 3,271 to 3,274 of 3274
    @Sean:

As of today, I have received ZERO requests for any buy outs.

@Sean - I only spoke to Nathan as the first person I'm offering to help and honestly nothing you've said since my previous post changes my opinion about anything. Group Buys have ALWAYS carried known risks - risks we all agree to when getting involved with them in the first place, as that's the price one pays for the benefits Group Buys often provide.

Trying to force accountability like refunds or special "because I'm special / tired of waiting" upgrades and other paradigm shifts that were not part of the original deal are not helpful or even possible, as these buys are usually run by individuals passionate about the subject, without staff or automated systems in place and not driven by profit.

Further, given Brandon's having gone so far and above (with extra accessories, additional / new products, significant upgrades that made our original products even better at little to no cost to us) while doing so without help or business resources that cost him enormous amounts of time and money) not to mention his having significant health issues that frankly would've ended this buy for 99% of other mere mortals, the kind of relentless impatience I've seen here and on Facebook which has frankly bordered on abuse is simply not acceptable IMO - hence my stepping in to help those who want out, the fastest way of getting out.

I hope I'm not disappointing those that would prefer to scream or bully but this is simple - you want out - I'll help you get out. If you don't, hang on for the rest of the ride as I have zero doubt Brandon will continue to deliver - as he already has - as fast as he can because frankly, hollering won't change a thing except to possibly even increase delays as he wastes time time hand holding those unclear on the basic concepts of a Group Buy instead of getting our products made and shipped.

Again - if you want out HIT ME UP per the post above - I'm happy to help get ya sorted. Thanks and have a great weekend all.
    Last edited by PC Greene; 08-04-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    PAUL CHRISTOPHER GREENE
    director | Local 600 DP | composer

Chicago, IL | worldwide

www.paulchristophergreene.com

RED Epic Dragon - MoVI - Helix Seal Team - Proline Raven Steadicam "AR" Config. - Modifed X-Fold UHL 55 pound FAA 333 UAV
    Zeiss, Leica, Canon primes & zooms - RT Motion 2 motor force joystick FIZ, Paralinx Tomahawk
    nMac Pro, Adobe CC, Media Composer, Devinci Resolve, AVID Protools surround studio +

Quote Originally Posted by PC Greene View Post
    As of today, I have received ZERO requests for any buy outs.

I hope I'm not disappointing those that would prefer to scream or bully but this is simple - you want out - I'll help you get out. If you don't, hang on for the rest of the ride as I have zero doubt Brandon will continue to deliver - as he already has - as fast as he can because frankly, hollering won't change a thing except to possibly even increase delays as he wastes time time hand holding those unclear on the basic concepts of a Group Buy instead of getting our products made and shipped.

Again - if you want out HIT ME UP per the post above - I'm happy to help get ya sorted.
    Paul,
    I'd like a complete buyout of everything ordered and paid for to date. Any items received are in the original packaging, unused. Also looking for a single buyout, not bits and pieces. Everything has been prepaid, starting back in 2014. So far I have received:
    4x KoraLED Solaris controllers CTRL_PLUS
    2x Korea LED strips, high output variable V-120-G1
    4x Variable connector kit VCKIT
    1x DIY Power Supply DIYPWR

Not received:
    4x Mats, hi-po, vari KM-HPV-24
    2x KoraLED Power Units 24V-20A-PWR
    2x Power Kit PKIT
    2x DIY frames- double DOUBLE_BASE
    2x DIY frames- single SINGLE_BASE

shipping has been pre-paid for the frame kits and 2x mats.

If you, or anyone is curious, I can do CC via Paypal.
    If you have a buyer, or anyone interested please contact direct: karlkimdp@gmail.com
    Also I'll cover shipping to cont. USA is someone wants to buy what is received. Any additional shipping charges from KoraLED are responsibility of buyer.

Hmm. Over two weeks, just radio silence. Hate to say it, but it's a familiar feeling with this group buy...