Thread: Best 3D authoring and or burning software?

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blue-Cloner, our Top Ten Reviews Silver Award winner, also offers a simple interface and powerful decryption to help you back up your prized Blu-ray library. This burning software allows you to create custom backups of your favorite Blu-rays by giving you the option to choose which chapters and audio tracks you want to burn. Blue-Cloner, our Top Ten Reviews Silver Award winner, also offers a simple interface and powerful decryption to help you back up your prized Blu-ray library. This burning software allows you to create custom backups of your favorite Blu-rays by giving you the option to choose which chapters and audio tracks you want to burn.
    Last edited by Igor Freev; 05-29-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakis Amarantithis View Post
    Jason, Yes! You are right as always ;-) I did the update but this was not the problem, finally I traced the problem to older BLU-RAY disks I had from Verbatrim. Yes! It drove me Nuts but finally I went and bought some new/fresh from the oven blu-rays and it worked.

I noticed also that 3D blu-rays are very sensitive to dust/fingerprints.

Glad you got some happiness. I had actually forgotten it was very possible to have a bad batch or spool of media from the old CD/DVD days.

My latest let me install suite or just nero. If you are unsure open the disc after cancelling the install and navigate to the directory that has just nero and install from there. worked for me here.
    Last edited by Igor Freev; 05-29-2016 at 03:29 PM.