Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Reservation holders...

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned
    will it be a significant change in price for the new sensor?

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    As stated before, our customers have been very patient with us throughout the development process. In return, we have also been patient about letting reservation holders wait to take delivery of their cameras without losing their place in line.

This caused us considerable grief when many called for their cameras right after NAB after we had collected money from the "next group" of customers... then had a production issue. We are now fully caught up and going out to the next group that has been waiting patiently for their turn.

But please understand that there will be a point in the future when we will call the reservation holders to see if they are "in or out". They will have 30 days to decide. This will not happen in the next month. But it will happen in a few months and we don't want anyone to be surprised. We have no problem either way. We have offered a full deposit refund for those that choose to wait longer or cancel altogether.

We appreciate everyone's complete patience with us. We hope we have rewarded you with a camera that outperforms your expectations, with unexpected candor, with service beyond the call of duty and features that you had not dreamed possible.

Our camera will never be done. We will continue to surprise you with unexpected features and quality improvements. Like Build 16.

My sincerest appreciation goes out to all RED customers. This has been quite a ride the past two years. From ground zero to incredible footage... and great friends. It is a time I will never forget.

Jim
    Rock on, Jim!

3. #33 How much is going to cost the 5K EPIC 
    Hi, would you please tell me how much is going to cost the 5K EPIC

Regards

Edgar

Frontline Infantry Christian Edwards's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samwite View Post
    Hi, would you please tell me how much is going to cost the 5K EPIC

Regards

Edgar
    From what i can gather Its around the 40k mark nothing for def yet.

Lots is uncertain in these waters,everything is subject to change!, but trust me! .... being Red Digital Cinema .... thats a good thing!