Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Raven Queue Put Together

Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1290
    "There is bad news that goes along with this.. Scarlet-W and Raven are both going to get a meaningful price increase in the next 10 days to offset the increased manufacturing costs. If you have your orders in before the price increase you are protected against the price increase so don't worry, this is just a heads up for those that have been waiting to put their Scarlet-W orders in because of the seemingly never ending backorder. Raven new orders are still going to be closed till we get caught up.. as that backlog is still a bit of a cluster. "

That was from Jarred Land in the April Shipping Update Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter McCormick View Post
    "There is bad news that goes along with this.. Scarlet-W and Raven are both going to get a meaningful price increase in the next 10 days to offset the increased manufacturing costs. If you have your orders in before the price increase you are protected against the price increase so don't worry, this is just a heads up for those that have been waiting to put their Scarlet-W orders in because of the seemingly never ending backorder. Raven new orders are still going to be closed till we get caught up.. as that backlog is still a bit of a cluster. "

That was from Jarred Land in the April Shipping Update Thread.
    Thanks Carter for pulling that up! I was aware that the price was supposed to remain the same for us already in the que, but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore... Is this an isolated incident or have others here had a similar experience?

Raven allocated and paid.

Time stamp for order was December 10 2016 direct from RED.

Hopefully this means everyone who's been waiting has already been allocated!

Also @J.J. The price was held at the original $6950 and did not spike up to the new price.

Quote Originally Posted by jorden guth View Post
    Also @J.J. The price was held at the original $6950 and did not spike up to the new price.
    That's good to know. I just saw that the price increased to $8950. I ordered mine on 1/24/17, so hopefully the same will hold true for me.

I got my Raven Jetpack package allocated and paid for today.
    Time stamp for my order was April 21 2016 Ordered direct from RED UK. (i was not on the list in this thread)
    I got the pre-booking price i was promised so nothing strange there.

Thank you RED, you made me a happy man today!! :)

Did they stop making raven's or what? I'm confused. Somebody DM me ha

or did they just change the specs and price?

My Raven package has arrived at the dealer´s place.
    Going to the Capital of Sweden on Fridag, May 5, to collect it.
    I paid the deposit May 30 2016.

Hi all!
    Got allocated about 2 weeks ago and paid for my RAVEN but it hasn't shipped yet, only a shipping label has been created from RED/FEDEX, how long did you guys wait for the camera to ship after getting allocated?