Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Weapon 8k Queue

Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
    I am jumping off this train.. been way to long and I have grown spoiled with the Helium sensor and IPP2 in camera. I will wait for a full frame Helium. Good luck gentlemen, this will at least move most of you up one spot.

Thank you
    But I understand...more than 2 years now -.-
    Weapon Carbon #1119, Epic-X #7926 BAM, Raven #220

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Grimm View Post
    I am jumping off this train.. been way to long and I have grown spoiled with the Helium sensor and IPP2 in camera. I will wait for a full frame Helium. Good luck gentlemen, this will at least move most of you up one spot.

I did the same and refunded my deposit 4 months ago as well. 2+ year wait is ridiculous. I couldn't afford to have $10,000+tax held up all that time for nothing, and was told by BS rep that it wasn't coming anytime soon.

Really wish RED would have done something to make up for it, but was told by multiple reps that they get daily calls about the insane delay and there's nothing they can offer. Quite the bummer as someone who's spent almost 100k with RED and gone through multiple upgrades.

And while I am quite liking my Helium within the IPP2 beta pipeline, the fact that its still in beta a year in is also majorly disappointing.

Here's to hoping for a produceable large format Helium sensor I guess...

According to Jarred's Recon post, it looks like we might finally have some significant progress. Having had the great fortune of shooting on a VV a few times, I've been counting the days until mine lands. Go RedTeam GO!

Cheers - #19