Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Carbon Weapon Upgrade/New Order Update -

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    ... Maybe I am confused but should I have heard anything..?

April 13, 2015 04:21 Upgrading an epic M to CF weapon 6k then 8k

Thanks

m

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Guys, re-read Jarred's posts. Everyone with an existing order for NEW forged or woven carbon fiber WEAPONS, you should be getting / should have gotten notice that we are ready to allocate a camera to your order. EDIT: Last email went out about 15 min ago...

If you have an upgrade, we have notified a lot of folk to send in their camera for upgrade (forged and woven). But, it is dependent on their schedules to get them to us. So, we have to wait awhile before we can go to next person in upgrade line. And, if suddenly, everyone is going to use holidays to send in their cameras for upgrade (if they have been notified), we are going to be slammed, especially since we will be closed from Dec 24 until Jan 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie N View Post

(Full disclosure statement: I am in line for a new Carbon Fiber Woven. '-)
    Check your inbox : )

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    Guys, re-read Jarred's posts. Everyone with an existing order for NEW forged or woven carbon fiber WEAPONS, you should be getting / should have gotten notice that we are ready to allocate a camera to your order. EDIT: Last email went out about 15 min ago...

If you have an upgrade, we have notified a lot of folk to send in their camera for upgrade (forged and woven). But, it is dependent on their schedules to get them to us. So, we have to wait awhile before we can go to next person in upgrade line. And, if suddenly, everyone is going to use holidays to send in their cameras for upgrade (if they have been notified), we are going to be slammed, especially since we will be closed from Dec 24 until Jan 4.

DONE!

This evening with all that is going on on REDuser, the old Fats Waller refrain "This joint is jumpin'... it's really jumping...Come in, cats, and check your hats
    I mean this joint is jumpin'"
    keeps running through my head
    One camera is a shoot...but four (or more'-) Hydrogens is a prohhhh-duction... Elsie the Wraith

So any chance of epic x to woven CF weapon upgrades starting before the holiday?
    Dp Reel
    http://www.joncarrdp.com
    Camera & Lighting Rentals in NYC
    http://www.visualcinema.com/rentals/cameras/
    Instagram
    http://instagram.com/joncarrdp
    Carbon Fiber WEAPON Helium #651 "MISTRESS"
    DJI Ronin 2 R2D2
    Schneider Xenon FF primes PL

It's REDcode or no code...

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie N View Post
    DONE!

This evening with all that is going on on REDuser, the old Fats Waller refrain "This joint is jumpin'... it's really jumping...Come in, cats, and check your hats
    I mean this joint is jumpin'"
    keeps running through my head
    Congrats, were you upgrading from carbon or m?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kilgroe View Post
    Mine is ready to go in for upgrade as well. ;)
    OTOH, I'm happy to wait and do it all when my 8K upgrade is ready because that's what I *REALLY* want.
    +1 for "straight to eight".

Cheers - #19

Quote Originally Posted by scott devitte View Post
    Congrats, were you upgrading from carbon or m?
    Sold both my Epic Dragons and bought new.
    One camera is a shoot...but four (or more'-) Hydrogens is a prohhhh-duction... Elsie the Wraith

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post

This makes no sense to me, what I think I am hearing you say is that people that ordered at NAB are now placed behind new orders. I have been in touch with my bomb squad and he hasn't received the go ahead for me to send in the camera. Where this is driving me crazy is first the forge guys jumped ahead in line, now it's new camera's that jumped ahead in line ... all with people that ordered upgrade in the early mourning of NAB. Also if you guys are still on CF to woven upgrades, I just wonder how many of those there are, it doesn't make any sense to me that RED is like 3 months late in processing cameras for the camera's that we were able to buy via the website at NAB. I really wasn't expecting 8k this year, I view that as rocket science with a lot of testing, but I was expecting the 6k woven weapon order this year - I must have completly miss read everything you guys said on deliverying weapon this year for those that upgraded at NAB.

Good...I think the upgrade system should be done away with. It's generous, it's nice...but if it gets in the way of you guys innovating and innovating NOW...I vote for doing away with it, paying a little more, and seeing you guys go as fast/crazy as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Neumann View Post
    Good...I think the upgrade system should be done away with. It's generous, it's nice...but if it gets in the way of you guys innovating and innovating NOW...I vote for doing away with it, paying a little more, and seeing you guys go as fast/crazy as you can.
    Kinda sounds like what they did with the Scarlet W. No upgrades, just timestamp.

But the problem with that in the Weapon line is that people paid extra money for their Epic Dragons (M's, CF's) to be in line for the next upgrade. A promise that has to be kept.