Thread: Who got a Raven?

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Who got a Raven? 
    There must be some one out there who got a Raven, post post post :-) I placed my order the day it got announced, and Im from Denmark ;) and I can only hear the silence.....WAKE UP...Update please :)

What we know as far as the active reduser community's allocations are posted/updated on "Raven Queue Put Together" thread.

Last edited by Dave Koz; 04-25-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Banned
    Us reserved a few days after the announcement (in 2015 of course) and still waiting.
    Im not sure if we could be waiting more time, they told Feb - March and now is April, they told me soon by email but soon is a relative term, no fixed date, so I think we'll probably go for other camera

The scariest part for me when I keep seeing post of people saying they pre-order the day of announcement and still don't either have one or been allocated makes waiting a headache I know a few dozen was allocated during the week of March 17th and the September 25th pre-orders are no where completed. I also know from Jarred post that the shipment will ramp up by how much is unknown and I pre-order much later then many that did on day one so I'm keeping myself busy with other things till I start seeing some improvements in shipping but its really hard too when people keep posting saying I pre-order the 25th and haven't been allocated yet but my fingers are crossed for better days.
    DPCHASE.COM
    @INSTAGRAM
    RED KOMODO #000096

I know you guys are anxious but I know RED wants to get these out as fast as possible. Nobody wants anything less than perfectly functioning cameras. So hang tight, and be thankful Brent and Jarred are transparent as they are. Let me tell you, these new DSMC2 cameras are worth the wait.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Boria View Post
    The scariest part for me when I keep seeing post of people saying they pre-order the day of announcement and still don't either have one or been allocated makes waiting a headache I know a few dozen was allocated during the week of March 17th and the September 25th pre-orders are no where completed. I also know from Jarred post that the shipment will ramp up by how much is unknown and I pre-order much later then many that did on day one so I'm keeping myself busy with other things till I start seeing some improvements in shipping but its really hard too when people keep posting saying I pre-order the 25th and haven't been allocated yet but my fingers are crossed for better days.
    to give you an idea, i preordered 9/24, the night before and im still hoping for this thursday to be allocated. on reduser we have only heard 3 confirmations of raven allocations and for brains only. so if there were dozens as they said there was on march 17th then they must of went to dealers or people not on reduser, which is a little hard to believe as i thought he announced it on here first, early, before anywhere else. anyway, you are not alone, everyone is waiting and wondering whats up.

Don't forget guys, with news of new resale locations places like ablecine may have ordered hundreds of cameras hard to tell
    WEAPON HELIUM 8K
    SCARLET-W
    LOCAL 600
    BUFFALO, N.Y
    IMDB

www.coderedpicturecompany.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Quinn View Post
    Don't forget guys, with news of new resale locations places like ablecine may have ordered hundreds of cameras hard to tell
    I called the guys at AbelCine Chicago yesterday, they didn't purchase any for stock so far (although that would be a very smart business move). Might be the case for some other dealers but I think that the production lines are just really, really congested.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Boria View Post
    My order was placed in September and surely I will not get it before May...if I am lucky. This is not fair 7 months and still not even allocation...
    Unleash your dreams become an artist