Thread: Shot on RED - Raven

Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Man, what a great story, looked absolutely great!

Does the Raven have the same look/image wise as the Scarlet W. Even though the Raven is cheaper, are you sacrificing the image for the cheaper price? I'm really looking into a Raven and maybe selling my C200, is the Raven worth getting coming from a C200? What are your thoughts? I don't really do events, so not real concerned about losing DPAF.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Magyar View Post

https://youtu.be/-fy6u6gAPkc

Shot this in December with my regular collaborators Stephen Kinigopoulos and Alexa King. Raven+Rokinon. Enjoy.
    Super good man, wow!

A feature that I filmed on the Raven in late 2016 and early 2017 is coming out October the 27th. I posted the original proof of concept teaser here in July of 2016. It has been a long journey and I am happy that the world will see the final results. For a large part of the film the camera team was myself and my gaffer Joe Davidson. That was it- We gaffed, we gripped, I shot and pulled my own focus most of the time (never again) while Joe pushed the dolly or did a lighting changes. Later, as the film found more funding the crew size increased to include a first AC and even an additional operator and camera on a few days.

https://youtu.be/t0Inj1SVEeU
    Komodo Stormtrooper 697 "TR8R"
    Raven 691 "NEVERMORE"

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Magyar View Post
    A feature that I filmed on the Raven in late 2016 and early 2017 is coming out October the 27th.
    Looks great, Taylor! I especially like the set-up around the table around :35.