Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: New project...

Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    Yes, free Red Cinema glasses with a rich red Cross bridge in the middle with chrome "RED" written on it. That is sure to impress those Arri boys even more. :)
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.
    -Normalcy involves what is realistically possible, not just what you say.

Hey, Jim could make a pair of rose colored Ursa mini 4k glasses, to make their footage look better with a little diffusion to reduce noise and alaising. (Sorry guys).
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.

O.K., Jim said think BIG and I think that is relevant.

Jim is taking RED Digital Cinema PUBLIC!... and we as RED customers are being allowed in on the IPO!!!!!

WE'RE ALL RICH!!!!

ADDITIONAL: And I would like to nominate me for a seat on the Board of Directors. '-)
    Last edited by Elsie N; 05-28-2016 at 12:39 AM.
    One camera is a shoot...but four (or more'-) Hydrogens is a prohhhh-duction... Elsie the Wraith

Lol$ so we can put a pre booking deposit down on the online store. I doubt it though, the best way to maintain quality is to maintain control.

I'm still hedging on the POV sports cam. GoPro have pooped the hooch IMHO, their stock is sliding faster than Twitter....
    S E A W I L D E A R T H

"It's all Mother Nature's fault, she radicalised me at an early age"

"Something will have gone out of us as a people if we ever let the remaining wilderness be destroyed... We simply need that Wild country available to us, even if we do nothing more than drive to its edge, and peer in" -
    Wallace Stegner.

Given the fact that RED has been involved in some crazy image sensor design for years, i wonder if it has anything to do with the new replacement (private) for a Hubble telescope! :D Or... something to do with personal Nano satellites.
    RED EPIC DRAGON #8131

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenios Zosimov View Post
    Given the fact that RED has been involved in some crazy image sensor design for years, i wonder if it has anything to do with the new replacement (private) for a Hubble telescope! :D Or... something to do with personal Nano satellites.
    Lol no way. Red isn't doing anything special. There are way better sensor designers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nagel View Post
    I think this is all about Jim and RED finally coming to their senses and will announce soon the RPPs v2.

RED glass needs to be continued... Cams change, glass stays... v1 was/is insanely good glass...
    Cheers to this. :)
    B L A C K W O O D
    A RED Authorized Dealer
    http://www.blackwoodcamera.com

9. #379 For Everyone 
    Jim indicated this new project will be for a larger collective, thus safe to say it will be consumer oriented. So it probably will preclude any items in the RED silo.

I'm also of the opinion that the RED collective would asked to participate relative to providing, producing content as method of kickstarting awareness of this new venture. Perhaps it a new visual medium that totally jumps the pond compared to anything currently. RED cameras are designed to capture exquisite images that engages at the audience level. Maybe Jim, being the mad scientist that he is, has stumbled upon a better way for people to engage. person to person.

What about a new version of RedRay. After all this time we might as well skip RedRay 2, and RedRay 3D, is so old hat now.

So RedRay 4D, that can show you every movie that has yet to be made. Go through the annals of time for the best movies ever, like Mork and Albert Zap Las Vegas. What a funny 12 Oscar winner that 'will' be. Get all the then practically worthless 1000 gold pieces sent back to you through the online box office. Marvel as the price of gold sky rockets in their time zone, as everybody else does this and depletes their gold reserves, then sell it back to them at a handsome profit, only to be dismayed in the depths of despair as your new world credits evaporate, as you altered the time line too much and that future dissapeared (ironically similar to the award winning plot of Mork and Albert Zap Las Vegas). Roll up, roll up, folks, come on down to the latest greatest show on Reduser.

Dream of doing something and turn on your Redray 4D to watch future news reports to see if you were successful. Marvel how each time it tells you that you are going to be bigger than Jim, that time line collapses after then try it from the Butterfly Observer Effect. Watch some other version of you get all the women, fancy big house, ten Ferraris and Hummers for your babes, the presidency of the United State, realising if you never turned the thing on you would be that guy, but now you seen it, you never will be. Try, and see if you can beat the Observor Effect, play Russian roulette with your life choices, see if you can WIN (until you realise everybodies else's Observor Effect keeps destroying your time line)....Roll up, Roll up, to the greatest show on Reduser.