Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: The Update Thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 567 123451151101501 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 The Update Thread 
    Sorry for the delay on the update, I found myself stuck in Detroit.

Anyways.. For the most part it is the same old story.. ship and wait ship and wait ship and wait.

Right now we are exhausting our Dragon sensor supply almost immediately as soon as they come out of the oven every few weeks and it is going to continue that way for the near future.

If you like what we are doing.... waiting is just going to be part of the game. No cutting corners.

If you can't wait any longer.. it's ok. If you need to bail, I promise we will still love you. Or at least like you a lot :)

On the bright side.. We did just have a small batch of great 8K VV sensors come in. There will be a few very happy customers next week.
    8K VV is still the slowest line of them all to be in... but it is definitely worth the wait.

As many of you might have noticed our new Helium 3.65 micron pixel is complete and ahead of schedule... WAY ahead of schedule.

Helium's first sensor is the 8K s35 build on a completely new sensor line and will be available to Weapon customers in the coming months. (Or the coming weeks for those that know where to look)

Helium will take pressure off our Dragon sensor lines and allow those lines to completely focus on Raven and Scarlet-W sensors.

O... and Epic-W will be Helium.

Any upgrade path from 6K Dragon to Helium or from MgW? My dragon is with RED UK since mid June waiting for MgW upgrade. Any news on anything new that I can switch it to :D

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    MGW yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    MGW yes.
    MGW Helium :D?

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Mg will have a path to Helium 8k s35 yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Mg will have a path to Helium 8k s35 yes.
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Thaaaat is EXCEPTIONAL :)) This news made my day BIIIG TIIME :) any way I can get in my MgW when it comes back at the end of this month :)))? pretty please :D?

Epic-W confirmed! Interesting...
    ---
    Epic-W #001633
    www.joshbecker.net

Helium's first sensor is the 8K s35 build on a completely new sensor line and will be available to Weapon customers in the coming months. (Or the coming weeks for those that know where to look)

If in on the original NAB 8k upgrade or new 8k brain buy, can either be transfered to an 8k s35? For example one of my orders was an 8k weapon brain that I was waiting to actually be released as 8k before taking it.

What does know where to look mean?

THX

Will Scarlet W be able to upgrade to Helium as well? I assume the Raven might not be and an answer from you could help me make a decision on wether to switch to Scarlet W or not.

Quote Originally Posted by scott devitte View Post

What does know where to look mean?

Treasure hunt :) I think we need to look here and we'll find out first