Thread: Scarlet-W Queue

Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bonin View Post
    WOW! Where did you order from Michal Larsson? That's crazy fast!
    Camera Nordic in Stockholm, excellent service and great guys!
    Director of photography / Colorist for Film, Documentary and Commercial.
    Based in Sweden, works internationally.

Scarlet-W #(shipping)
    For more info: ohsoweird.com

Hello all! I ordered the Scarlet-W last April from AbelCine, was allocated 1 week ago!

I'm getting delivered tomorrow via CVP in the UK. They have a couple of cancelled full kits with i/o v-lock expander in stock.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

2017 Reel

Website
    Twitter
    Instagram

^^^my friend ordered after me and got a call today about that but i didnt... pretty pissed off, i called them and they said they didnt know what they were talking about.... how much was it with t he expander setup price? I did order a brain only setup with tilta cage

edit---- called back up and apparently they have now split up the brains from the packs and yet still didnt get a call... I thought it was meant to be in a first come first serve basis with cvp? With only four people in the que and yours infront of mine Ben, i would have thought I would have been second in line if 'a few' have been cancelled....
    Last edited by Will Ainsworth; 03-27-2017 at 09:48 AM.

I complained about the same thing and they checked it out and the other person had ordered and received theirs had gotten the kit and CVP happened to have some cancelled orders of those in stock and those are allocated separately from back at th start when particular kits were offered on the red site. Annoying but it made sense and I understood I wasn't being screwed over.

I was next in line for the brain only and they phoned back 10mins later and said they had a cancelled order of the brain and 3 olpfs (as opposed to the 1 olpf only I'd ordered) in stock so I paid the extra and bought that one.

I THINK (and it might be worth emailing them to check) they may have had a second 3 olpf brain in stock, which works out about 500 more than the normal brain only. At the very least tell them if they have any more of those cancel you'll be all over it.

Selling my extra OLPFs as we speaks ;)

2017 Reel

Website
    Twitter
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Scott View Post
    I complained about the same thing and they checked it out and the other person had ordered and received theirs had gotten the kit and CVP happened to have some cancelled orders of those in stock and those are allocated separately from back at th start when particular kits were offered on the red site. Annoying but it made sense and I understood I wasn't being screwed over.

I was next in line for the brain only and they phoned back 10mins later and said they had a cancelled order of the brain and 3 olpfs (as opposed to the 1 olpf only I'd ordered) in stock so I paid the extra and bought that one.

I THINK (and it might be worth emailing them to check) they may have had a second 3 olpf brain in stock, which works out about 500 more than the normal brain only. At the very least tell them if they have any more of those cancel you'll be all over it.

Selling my extra OLPFs as we speaks ;)
    ok thanks for the info, I will talk to them tomorrow as they are now closed! will have to see what they say...

Basically, be nice to them and they'll bend over backwards :)

2017 Reel

Website
    Twitter
    Instagram

how a few hours change things, to be honest i jumped the gun - my bad, but i never get angry at people working in customer service based jobs as ive done them myself before and it never helps. I just was confused at first as the person I spoke to today had no idea about my order so i guess they only deal with orders on an individual basis....

anyway the chap i placed my order with was great when originally dealing with him a while back and has since been even better, whether its the companies ethos or just his personal customer service skillset but i've never experienced a one to one situation with as good as what he has provided. Quite literally around the clock service. He called me up well after opening hours to apologise that hes been out of the office all day (which wasn't explained to me when i contacted them this morning; hence why i was confused and a bit miffed off originally) anyway he was super nice and has confirmed ive been allocated.... never thought it would happen this quickly.

so i fully take back my worries and pissy message above and couldn't recommend cvp enough. Bought a few things in the past from them but have gained a life customer now due to their employee's personal service.

Same. I started off quite aggressive and by the end felt totally guilty! :)

I have it in my hands now and everything working fine. First job booked next week!

2017 Reel

Website
    Twitter
    Instagram

I placed an order from Ari at Omega Broadcast on Friday, and the FedEx man just delivered my Scarlet-W about 10 minutes ago! If you guys still need one, he said he had a few still up for grabs!
    Attached Images
    Los Angeles | http://portfolio.dcchavez.com | Epic Dragon #05291 | @dcchavez